• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TNA Wrestling General Discussion Thread

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION

RIP

He made 7 appearances in TNA as Frankie Capone, all in enhancement roles, losing to the likes of Abyss, Jeff Jarrett, LAX, Triple X, and Matt Morgan. As Francisco Ciatso, he made one final appearance, as one of the 9 Learning Tree members defeated by W. Morrissey in a huge handicap squash.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
They need to, but I wonder what Anthem thinks about that considering they bought AXS.

I guess you could still put Xplosion on it.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Personally....I don't think Santino actually knows shit either :lol but I'd be pretty shocked just bc Anthem owns AXS too, it'd be a good move but options are def light and the safety of AXS shouldn't be underestimated for them. I've been saying anthem should invest more into AXS itself as that would grow Impact too, it's beneficial for both properties

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Tribute videos still happen. Just not at the frequency.

I will say the people that are still out there and making them now are generally the more quality makers.