• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TNA Wrestling General Discussion Thread

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
yea davey aint gonna be back. As for Grace tweet, if it was 4 years ago i be all over that live sex celebration XD

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I wonder if someone fucked up with the TNAWrestling handle on X because they’ve changed it to ThisIsTNA from ImpactWrestling.

Kross Rhodes

@TNA is held by someone who hasn't logged on since 2007 so they could have had that
I’m almost positive their handle would’ve been TNAWrestling and if they were smart when they change the handle they park the old one. That’s what anybody with half a brain would do so if they forgot to do that they fucked up.

If the TNA one had it since 2007 when tna join Twitter, they probably never would’ve been able to use it anyway. TNA also rarely ever uses TNA in any of their things though. The website is TNA Wrestling, etc.

Kross Rhodes

Elon isn’t adverse to stealing handles though. He took the X handle away for example. So they should probably just offer to pay Elon money to take the TNA handle.