• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TNA Wrestling General Discussion Thread

Emb

Right up there as some of the worst. Maybe the worst content wise, but I always consider 2010 the worst due to what they were trying to accomplish as a company ie. Hogan and Bischoff coming in/Monday Night wars part II etc.
Between 2013 and 2014 I wonder which year was worse for TNA.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Well that's honestly a match I could do with dodging lol

Strap up Steve, put Dreamer in the back where he belongs, simple as. At least we're not paying to see the old man again

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION

Reminder of the time TNA decided the Impact Zone fans were burying the Hogan era too much and came out and called them cast members

Tyler2

Abap

Reminder of the time TNA decided the Impact Zone fans were burying the Hogan era too much and came out and called them cast members

I wasn't there but remember hearing about that, even though some Impact fans were annoying. It's kinda stupid to insult your loyal fans like that. I also think a lot of fans stopped going after that

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION

I would actually LOVE it if these two were tag champs for a whole checks notes 386 more days, simply because we could all ignore Eric Young and ODB's run from now on. Or, preferably, just retcon it so the run ended when they were last defended at Lockdown 2012, so a man wouldn't bizarrely hold the record