• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TNA Wrestling General Discussion Thread

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
The highlight of both Kevin Nash's and Booker T's commentary career, and it happened in TNA.

Tyler2

Abap
While the current Impact is not my cup of tea I'm happy that they have accomplished so much especially when everybody kept writing them off. Proud to have been a TNA fan since finding it on Spike in 2005. And proud to have attended TNA live since 2007 and see so many historic moments. Here's to another 1000 episodes

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
F59dE2tXwAAjDOm

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Good show but is AEW and Impact on bad terms? I was expecting more Originals or Alumni from TNA
I don't know how much it indicates inter-company relations honestly, there wasn't any AEW contracted talent but there wasn't any MLW or NWA contracted talent either

Tyler2

Abap
I don't know how much it indicates inter-company relations honestly, there wasn't any AEW contracted talent but there wasn't any MLW or NWA contracted talent either
I figure there must've been a problem during Omega's title run?

Tyler2

Abap
Even with Omega winning the Impact World Title... he only had 8 matches in Impact. When I think of 1000 episodes of Impact, I'd definitely not think about Omega.
I agree, just thought there's so many guys from TNA and Impact who could've made a special appearance from AEW. Daniels, Joe, Hardys, Jarrett, Lethal, Dutt, Christian, Sting. Same with WWE but I wasn't expecting WWE to let that happen except maybe AJ making a video appearance like Slammiversary

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
I agree, just thought there's so many guys from TNA and Impact who could've made a special appearance from AEW. Daniels, Joe, Hardys, Jarrett, Lethal, Dutt, Christian, Sting. Same with WWE but I wasn't expecting WWE to let that happen except maybe AJ making a video appearance like Slammiversary
AEW sent Sammy Guevara way back when but he wanted to win the X Division Title in his first match and never lie down for anyone

That probably did not help