• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TNA Wrestling General Discussion Thread

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
That's a depressing way to continue this Impact chat, huh? A reminder that death comes to us all

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION

Anyway here's a Steel Asylum match. It's no more visible than the 2010 one but it's less crap

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Also they haven't updated the page description since 2018?? Brian Cage and Johnny Impact??

Not a fan of when our section on wrestlingsmarks are more updated than actual websites for wrestling companies bc I feel like they should simply hire me and I can do it for them

Looking at all the indie companies I watched and posted about on here circa 2012 especially

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Not a fan of when our section on wrestlingsmarks are more updated than actual websites for wrestling companies bc I feel like they should simply hire me and I can do it for them

Looking at all the indie companies I watched and posted about on here circa 2012 especially
Aew website sucks too its true

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Aew website sucks too its true

Oh I actually forgot about this bc I gave up on using it for info so long ago lmao

WWEs is still pretty good for news and stuff but man it used to be so much better back in the day too. So much random fun shit on there, I used to spend hours lol

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Oh I actually forgot about this bc I gave up on using it for info so long ago lmao

WWEs is still pretty good for news and stuff but man it used to be so much better back in the day too. So much random fun shit on there, I used to spend hours lol
WWE website needs more classic profiles. You could hire me to write them