• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TNA Wrestling General Discussion Thread

Chris

Dreams are Endless
To be fair that mostly wasn't WWE's fault

They fucked up too tbf, I never got why people acted like they didn't just bc she should shoulder more of the blame lol having her announce her pregnancy in tears in that awkward ass segment was the worst way to try and salvage the angle

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
They fucked up too tbf, I never got why people acted like they didn't just bc she should shoulder more of the blame lol having her announce her pregnancy in tears in that awkward ass segment was the worst way to try and salvage the angle
This really wasn't anyone's fault, it was just a case of the worst possible things happening at the worst possible time

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Well i think you can still book a better segment to write her off regardless of the circumstances lol with everything that happened after though it's a moot point in hindsight

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
But if Gail didn't get let go by WWE then she wouldnt have came back to Impact and become a name like she has so in hindsight it wasnt too bad of a thing her run in WWE failed

Cwalker

Yeah Kong’s lack of success in WWE was just terrible timing more than anything else.

There’s a list of female talent WWE misused but I wouldn’t put Kong on that list.