• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TNA Wrestling General Discussion Thread

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
So, regarding the recent releases... Will be funny when Taya Valkyrie shows back up and is like "yeah... kind of ordered a hit on my ex and got away with it, didn't I? Awkward"

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
How long do we think it takes until Impact's Twitter posts a classic video of a Johnny Impact match

(notice that I didn't say Gunner match because there are no Gunner matches that can be considered classics)

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Freakin' hipsters must have brought those back in style like records
but records i can actually make a case as to it being a slightly different quality (sometimes much higher due to no compression) but i dont even buy them. this is like going out of your way to watch it in the shittiest quality possible :heston

Chris

Dreams are Endless
ajcdfr.jpeg

On this day in 2009, Final Revolution which was main evented by Styles vs Daniels and featured Desmond Wolfe vs Kurt Angle as well