TNA Wrestling General Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Tonight TNA will be showing Slammiversary 2014 on Destination America in case anyone is interested.

Oh did I forget to mention Samoa Joe is now in WWE :lol:

Austin Bates

Reaction score
I'm interested. I didn't get to see the PPV back when it aired. I am really interested in seeing Bully Ray vs EC3.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
The last thing TNA needed this week, was to not show one of their tapings this week. With all the rumors going on with them, the last thing you need to give us is a average PPV from over a year ago. I remember watching it live, and it could of been better and it failed overall to impress me besides the Main Event and maybe EC3/Bully Ray.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
The theme for this week is "May Mayhem". The following matches have been announced

Kurt Angle vs Eric Young - I Quit Match - TNA World Heavyweight Championship

The Wolves vs the Dirty Heels - Match 2 in best of 5

Gail Kim vs Taryn Terrell - Steel Cage Match - TNA Knockouts Titl

X Division Gauntlet Match

Ok boys, I'm going out to eat so I can't be here but feel free to discuss :lol:

Sabretooth

Reaction score
69f8abbbe5955ea97c2cf682f9eedec1_L.jpg

Tonight’s TNA Destination X will feature Rockstar Spud vs. Kurt Angle for the World Heavyweight Title, Austin Aries cashing in, Awesome Kong vs. Taryn Terrell for the Knockouts Title and more.

The eighth annual Destination X special edition of IMPACT WRESTLING is Wednesday, June 10 at 9e/p on Destination America and will feature not one, but two, World Title bouts, a Knockouts title match and three 3-way qualifying matches for the X Division Championship.

angle-spud.jpg

Last week on IMPACT WRESTLING the Ultimate Underdog Rockstar Spud made the tough decision to exercise Option C, vacating the X Division Title for a chance at the ultimate prize, the TNA World Championship held by Kurt Angle. This Wednesday at Destination X, Spud will square off against the Hall of Famer and Human Cyborg Kurt Angle for a chance at capturing TNA World Title gold.

aries.jpg

In an unexpected twist, last week at the end of IMPACT WRESTLING, Austin Aries told the world he is cashing in his contract earned during Feast or Fired that gives him a shot at the TNA World Title. This Wednesday on Destination X at 9e/p on Destination America, in a second World Title match and the Destination X main event, Aries will face the winner of the Spud vs Angle fight.

xweb.jpg

With Rockstar Spud using Option C, the opportunity is open for 9 amazing athletes, including DJ Z, Grado, Kenny King, Low-Ki, Tigre Uno, Cruz, Mandrews, Crazzy Steve and Manik, to compete for the X Division Title. At Destination X these high-flying Superstars will compete in three 3-Way Qualifying matches with the winner of each match going on to compete for the illustrious X Division Title.

knockouts.jpg

Knockouts action will also be a part of Destination X with Taryn Terrell, who has been Knockouts Champion for 203 days (the longest rein is Gail Kim at 210 days), defending her title against Awesome Kong. Will Kong be ready for Taryn and the Dollhouse? Find out this Wednesday at 9e/p on Destination X.

Will Rockstar Spud pull off the upset of a lifetime? Will Austin Aries leave as TNA World Champion? Will Kong end the rein of Taryn Terrell? And, who will qualify for the chance to become the next X Division Champion? Find out this Wednesday in an action-packed special edition of IMPACT WRESTLING as Destination X, featuring three championship fights and three qualifying matches for the X Division title, airs at 9e/p only on Destination America.
Be here eh?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
17741951498282586856.png

6c164078234a7fa7e7e369e164678c37_L.jpg

[video=youtube;jqOK7o5UwP0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqOK7o5UwP0[/video]

When Kurt Angle and EC3 make their July 1st “Bell To Bell” World Championship Match official Wednesday Night on Destination America they will both agree to a unique clause in the contract. EC3 and Kurt Angle will choose each other’s opponents in the two weeks leading to their epic showdown. EC3 will have to sign the contract and later in the same night face an opponent of Kurt Angle’s choice.

As Champion, Kurt was given the option of deciding who would have the first match in this “Uncertain Fate” Clause. Was that the right decision? Let’s explore, with EC3 competing first it gives Angle an opportunity to scout and gives Kurt a much deserved night off after facing two opponents in Rockstar Spud and Austin Aries this past Wednesday night. On the other hand, it will give EC3 the night off just a week away from facing Kurt Angle for The World Title.

In any event, it is a very interesting time in Impact Wrestling, EC3 and Kurt Angle make it official at the start of Impact on Destination America, and EC3 will face an opponent whom we will all find out who it is together, when TNA World Champion, Kurt Angle tells us and EC3 at the same time.
This is the destination for all your Impact on Destination America needs. Check back each week to preview Impact and discuss the Total Nonstop Action Wrestling.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Re: iMPACT Wrestling Preview + Live Discussion: June 10, 2015

I just created a general Impact Wrestling on Destination America Discussion thread for any general discussion after this show.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Re: Impact Wrestling on Destination America Discussion

I can't see Spud winning tonight. I think EC3 is too jealous right now of him getting the show over him, he might cause that match to be stopped before it gets too good in there. Also we crown a new X-Division Champion I believe after tonight, and Taryn Terrell better be game tonight versus Kong who is pissed after losing the last time due to the Dollhouses's antics.

Austin Bates

Reaction score

Good idea to create a general discussion thread boss!

Angle vs Spud was a nice match. I wasn't looking forward to it, but they made me like it. Good job to them.

I like seeing Taryn in her lingerie, for selfish reasons of course, but what was with that Knockouts angle? Seemed out of the blue. I don't think I want to see anything like that again. :lol:

I hope DJ Z can become Zema Ion now that Jesse killed him dead.

Bram calling out a former TNA wrestler could be a nice story. I don't care for seeing Crimson, but it's nice to see Bram get a win. I hope this happens every week until Slammiversary when Bram loses to a former TNA wrestler.

Angle vs Aries was definitely the stronger of the two title matches. I think I would have anticipated this match more if it was on it's own show and had a better build than Aries using Option C/other opportunity.

And I don't like Grado, at least yet.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

Good idea to create a general discussion thread boss!

Angle vs Spud was a nice match. I wasn't looking forward to it, but they made me like it. Good job to them.

I like seeing Taryn in her lingerie, for selfish reasons of course, but what was with that Knockouts angle? Seemed out of the blue. I don't think I want to see anything like that again. :lol:

I hope DJ Z can become Zema Ion now that Jesse killed him dead.

Bram calling out a former TNA wrestler could be a nice story. I don't care for seeing Crimson, but it's nice to see Bram get a win. I hope this happens every week until Slammiversary when Bram loses to a former TNA wrestler.

Angle vs Aries was definitely the stronger of the two title matches. I think I would have anticipated this match more if it was on it's own show and had a better build than Aries using Option C/other opportunity.

And I don't like Grado, at least yet.

Yeah Grado rubs me the wrong way. I don't like him either, stupid ass trying to cut weight to get a X-Division title shot. That's Matt Hardy's gimmick!

Austin Bates

Reaction score

But the Cruiserweight Championship has a weight limit; the X Division has been promoted as a no weight limit championship for years (which is stupid because no championship in TNA has a weight limit, making the X Division pointless). It's like Grado doesn't watch the show.

And Matt Hardy was entertaining.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

But the Cruiserweight Championship has a weight limit; the X Division has been promoted as a no weight limit championship for years (which is stupid because no championship in TNA has a weight limit, making the X Division pointless). It's like Grado doesn't watch the show.

And Matt Hardy was entertaining.

Yeah V1 with Noble and Shannon Moore were pretty dope together. I don't know what Grado is doing, but he's becoming the Santino also the new goofy Eric Young of TNA now.

When Kurt Angle and EC3 make their July 1st “Bell To Bell” World Championship Match official Wednesday Night on Destination America they will both agree to a unique clause in the contract. EC3 and Kurt Angle will choose each other’s opponents in the two weeks leading to their epic showdown. EC3 will have to sign the contract and later in the same night face an opponent of Kurt Angle’s choice.
As Champion, Kurt was given the option of deciding who would have the first match in this “Uncertain Fate” Clause. Was that the right decision? Let’s explore, with EC3 competing first it gives Angle an opportunity to scout and gives Kurt a much deserved night off after facing two opponents in Rockstar Spud and Austin Aries this past Wednesday night. On the other hand, it will give EC3 the night off just a week away from facing Kurt Angle for The World Title.
In any event, it is a very interesting time in Impact Wrestling, EC3 and Kurt Angle make it official at the start of Impact on Destination America, and EC3 will face an opponent whom we will all find out who it is together, when TNA World Champion, Kurt Angle tells us and EC3 at the same time.
June 17th: Kurt Angle and EC3 Sign The Contract For Their World Title Match on July 1st and later that night, EC3 faces an opponent of Kurt Angle’s choosing.
June 24th: LIVE on Destination America, Kurt Angle faces an opponent of EC3’s choosing.
July 1st: Kurt Angle vs. EC3 For The TNA World Championship.

Why make us wait to July 1st for the contract signing TNA? Oh well EC3 and Angle picking their opponents that night. Maybe EC3 picks Eric Young to face Angle, and Angle picks Spud to face EC3?

Austin Bates

Reaction score

Is Kurt Angle vs EC3 for the World Title going to be on Impact instead of the PPV?

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Nah it's at slammiversary

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Yeah V1 with Noble and Shannon Moore were pretty dope together. I don't know what Grado is doing, but he's becoming the Santino also the new goofy Eric Young of TNA now.

Why make us wait to July 1st for the contract signing TNA? Oh well EC3 and Angle picking their opponents that night. Maybe EC3 picks Eric Young to face Angle, and Angle picks Spud to face EC3?

Is Kurt Angle vs EC3 for the World Title going to be on Impact instead of the PPV?

Nah it's at slammiversary

Kurt Angle and EC3 are signing the contract this Wednesday night and the match takes place at the July 1st "Bell to Bell."

I'm not entirely sure why the match isn't taking place at Slammiversary.