TNA Wrestling General Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
NEW WORLD CHAMPION. NEW WORLD CHAMPION. FUCKING KURT ANGLE. AHHHHHH

Austin Bates

Reaction score
Surprised Spud won the X belt. A little surprised Angle took the belt off of Lashley too. The match delivered though. I am looking forward to seeing Angle's title reign.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
So many positives from tonight. Rockstar Spud realizing a dream and winning his first title in TNA, great for him he worked his ass off with EC3 to get that opportunity. Also very impressed with Taryn retaining his title versus Gail Kim and Awesome Kong. She barely was able to keep it last time, but she held her own tonight versus Gail and Kong. Lashley/Angle got a great amount of time for them to perform, even though in 2006 this would of been even better the title change was done so well. I don't mind title changes during weekly shows, if it's done well and TNA did well with Angle here. Angle coming back from injury to get to the top of the mountain, can't wait to see how Angle does this time around as the World Champion!

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Just finished watching the show and once again TNA delivers a fantastic episode of iMPACT. From top to bottom it was a great show, the opening match was awesome for a start and really showcased the ability of all six competitors. I love Jessie Godderz and he has improved no end this past few months, the height on that dropkick was great. The Magnus/Bram feud is heating up and is great, can't wait to see what else they do. I'm really enjoying Low Ki as a heel, he's improved his mic work a lot and does the little heel things very well. Storm excellent as usual, I enjoyed Spud cashing in and the celebrations.

Overall, a great show with TNA once again putting on a PPV level match for the Main Event.

Drew

Reaction score
What both you guys said.

I actually find myself waiting more for Impact than Raw every week.

Good show. Great wrestling and not the type of WWE matches that are just spot to spot.

Said in another thread I actually find myself watching TNA matches where I fast forward through most WWE matches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
What both you guys said.

I actually find myself waiting more for Impact than Raw every week.

Good show. Great wrestling and not the type of WWE matches that are just spot to spot.

Said in another thread I actually find myself watching TNA matches where I fast forward through most WWE matches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am in the same boat as you there, I often fast forward through a lot of Raw whereas I usually just sit and enjoy iMPACT from start to finish without any fast forwarding.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Sorry about not creating this last night, I got hung up. If you want to discuss the show, do it here.

Austin Bates

Reaction score
The big thing for me coming out of this episode was that Impact delivered on their promise that Jeff Hardy would get his revenge against James Storm. So the cage match was perfect in a sense. He hit Storm with the cowbell and he pinned him. He got his revenge. They need to produce more stuff like this to get the trust of the fan base.