TNA Wrestling General Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Austin Bates

Reaction score
I didn't see no tag title or knockout title match Sabre!

Good show though. Bram and Magnus feud progressed well with Bram being complete slime. I liked the main event between Spud and EC3. I could've done without the swerve by EC3 after the match myself, but it was good and I am glad to see the feud ended.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I didn't see no tag title or knockout title match Sabre!

Good show though. Bram and Magnus feud progressed well with Bram being complete slime. I liked the main event between Spud and EC3. I could've done without the swerve by EC3 after the match myself, but it was good and I am glad to see the feud ended.

Sorry that's what matches my website advertised. Sue them

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Just got finished watching the show and what a fucking brilliant show it was. That was PPV level quality overall.

That main event was quality in every aspect, it really cemented EC3 as a Main Eventer and made Spud look like a true underdog. TNA has taught WWE a lesson in how to give a feud the payoff it deserves, what a great show.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Seriously though last nights show was the tits. Roode vs EY to start off the show, Roode might of won that battle, but the war isn't finished yet with these two. Drew Galloway vs MVP was a good match as well, till BDC interfered but I wasn't mad too much about it, Drew was bound to get his kicked eventually. Low Ki using the lead pipe tells me maybe Galloway vs Low Ki maybe next week? Magnus vs Bram was nuts especially when you have Bram touching Mickie and getting Magnus to kiss his boot. Magnus vs Bram Steel Cage Match maybe down the line, and Mickie gets involved further. Spud vs EC3 hair vs hair was beautifully done. Spud bleeding all over not giving up, and EC3 getting me thinking he wasn't going cut Spud's hair oh it was great. Next week Angle vs Lashley with all the marbles on the line!

Austin Bates

Reaction score
Seriously though last nights show was the tits. Roode vs EY to start off the show, Roode might of won that battle, but the war isn't finished yet with these two. Drew Galloway vs MVP was a good match as well, till BDC interfered but I wasn't mad too much about it, Drew was bound to get his kicked eventually. Low Ki using the lead pipe tells me maybe Galloway vs Low Ki maybe next week? Magnus vs Bram was nuts especially when you have Bram touching Mickie and getting Magnus to kiss his boot. Magnus vs Bram Steel Cage Match maybe down the line, and Mickie gets involved further. Spud vs EC3 hair vs hair was beautifully done. Spud bleeding all over not giving up, and EC3 getting me thinking he wasn't going cut Spud's hair oh it was great. Next week Angle vs Lashley with all the marbles on the line!

I hope the Roode and Young feud is finished.

I'm really looking forward to Lashley vs Angle. I was surprised they didn't have either of them on the show but it was a pretty stacked show.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
I hope the Roode and Young feud is finished.

I'm really looking forward to Lashley vs Angle. I was surprised they didn't have either of them on the show but it was a pretty stacked show.
The fact TNA didn't need Lashley or Angle on the show to make it awesome speaks volumes about the quality of TNA right now in my opinion. Pretty much everybody from top to bottom has some sort of character development in TNA, long may it continue.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Is IMPACT Wrestling really that good right now? Last time I gave them a chance and checked out an episode, it was positively dreadful. It was before Destination America; however, as I don't get it for some reason. Maybe I'll check this episode out if it's recommended? TNA should really make their episodes available online to US citizens and not just Canadians.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Is IMPACT Wrestling really that good right now? Last time I gave them a chance and checked out an episode, it was positively dreadful. It was before Destination America; however, as I don't get it for some reason. Maybe I'll check this episode out if it's recommended? TNA should really make their episodes available online to US citizens and not just Canadians.
TNA shows are genuinely fantastic right now. Out of all the shows that I have seen this year, this was easily my favourite from any promotion. From the start of the show to the finish, this show was brilliant. The Main Event had some of the best story telling I have seen in a long time and it was an absolutely perfect way to payoff a very long storyline. My biggest fear is TNA messing up but right now TNA is on fire.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
TNA is making the best with the least. Their roster isn't exactly huge right now and they aren't getting many viewers but they continually put on a great show which is all they can do. I just hope they don't run out of ideas.

Austin Bates

Reaction score

Last night's episode was real good.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Tonight is a huge night for TNA. If you can make it for this live discussion then please do so.

We will see the world heavyweight championship on the line when the most dominant star in TNA and the defending champion Bobby Lashley takes on the veteran and former 5 time world champion Kurt Angle in a battle of new school vs old school. Which great superstar will leave champion?

We will see the return of Ultimate X with the TNA Tag Team Championships up for grabs. The Wolves will defend the titles against The Great Sanada and Manik (The Revolution) and DJZ and Jessie Godderz. 3 teams will be going for the gold

It's also time to say goodbye to a legend as Samoa Joe who is one of the greatest stars in TNA history will compete in his very last match for TNA when he takes on Austin Aries. Will Joe leave a winner?

Find out all this and more tonight on iMPACT at 9/8 c only on Destination America.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
We've got a lot of Wolves fans in the arena tonight