TNA Wrestling General Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
We talk about it, hopefully others hear about it, maybe they get some ratings increases before Spike drops them. They are throwing shit at a wall again, it worked when Bischoff told everyone Foley was winning the WWF Title, why not try it and see what happens.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
We talk about it, hopefully others hear about it, maybe they get some ratings increases before Spike drops them. They are throwing shit at a wall again, it worked when Bischoff told everyone Foley was winning the WWF Title, why not try it and see what happens.

These are my thoughts as well. Just a last ditch effort really. I find it hilarious tbh.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
They have to do something. bringing back TNA Originals, using ECW guys at Hammerstein, or whatever its called now, giving away THE storyline without giving you the HOW, it all screams desperation.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
All those people that are invested in Bully Ray puttin' Dixie Carter through a table will be fulfilled. Hell, they are already fulfilled.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
They have to do something. bringing back TNA Originals, using ECW guys at Hammerstein, or whatever its called now, giving away THE storyline without giving you the HOW, it all screams desperation.

To be fair, from what they showed they also gave away the HOW as well lol

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
I missed the end so I don't know how it went, but I doubt the entire match was given away. I heard Aries lost as I was walking out of the room, couldn't have been more than a minute left of the show.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I missed the end so I don't know how it went, but I doubt the entire match was given away. I heard Aries lost as I was walking out of the room, couldn't have been more than a minute left of the show.

It was on the "Next week on Impact" promo thing. They showed them lifting her on to Bully on the top rope and the start of the jump onto the table, then it went to black and you just heard the sound from there with Tenay screaming "IT HAPPENED" or something.

Drew

Reaction score
Sorry I missed the live one guys.

Just watching now. The first two matches were great.

Enjoy good entertaining matches like those. Wwe needs to do it more.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
Okay, so we know she goes through a table, but the match itself is still in the air, Dudleys should win(though there is still a chance they lose, the rest of the ECW guys assist, and Dixie gets a table in the melee) Also havnt read spoilers, so I am going off of assumptions and speculation still.

I would say they gave away enough to generate discussion. This is probably the most active discussion thread for a TNA show in a long time.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Yeah it's got us talkin' but I'm not tunin' in. Anybody that tunes in probably read spoilers weekly anyways and don't care about initial reactions.. I'm gonna download Ki/Joe/Senada though.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Hot off the heels of the most talked about episode of IMPACT this year, Destination X, the bar is about to be raised even higher with Thursday, August 7th’s edition of IMPACT from New York City’s Manhattan Center!

For months, Bully Ray has been chasing TNA President Dixie Carter with the promise of putting his boss through a table. He’s come extremely close on multiple occasions, but Carter has always been able to persevere – thanks, in large part, to her growing army captained by EC3.
However, Bully Ray made a promise to every wrestling fan. The message was simple, this Thursday: #ITHAPPENS… Don’t miss this shocking moment!

796180cdba6741972a4a6162579f39e2_XL.jpg

With the X-Division Championship being vacated by Austin Aries, this Thursday will also see a new Champion crowned! After winning qualifying matches during Destination X, it will be a triple threat match for the title: Samoa Joe vs Low Ki vs Sanada. This one has fireworks written all over it!

Aug7HardcoreWar.jpeg

A war will be waged as well… a HARDCORE WAR, that is! Bully Ray and Ethan Carter III agreed to terms and will assemble teams of 4. Flanking EC3 will be Rhyno, Snitsky and Ryklon Stephens. On the other side, Bully Ray will be joined by Devon and Tommy Dreamer. Who will Bully recruit to join his team? Find out this Thursday on Spike TV!

Aug7MonstersBall.jpeg

Abyss also appeared on the broadcast, issuing a terrifying challenge to Bram. This Thursday, the two will clash in a Monsters Ball match of EPIC proportions. What will happen when two of TNA’s most barbaric stars collide — and will Janice get involved?

All of this and SO MUCH MORE will go down on August 7th, when IMPACT airs on Spike TV!

Join us here tonight to see the biggest cunt in wrestling get put through a table!