TNA wrestlers you would liek to leave TNA for WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
Bad spelling and grammar aside, this thread is quite interesting. Most of the people mentioned would not leave TNA at all. I'd like to see Joe in the 'E, Daniels and AJ too, but I'm not too sure where they'd all it into the current roster mix.

CT Styles

It's too late for everyone's dream of Sting and 'Taker. That match needed to happen ages ago. 'Taker's contemplating retirement and he's what? 46 and Sting's 50. On paper it looks great but won't be nearly as good as what it could've been.

noumenon

I think any of the women could potentially jump ship.

I know for a fact Abyss has offers from WWE. He did a show for a local promotion around here and a friend of mine and I drove him to the show and went out with him afterward.

The bottom line is that no matter how loyal some of these guys may be since they were TNA originals and blah blah blah....Vince's checkbook talks.

I don't think we'll ever see guys like Nash, Angle, Booker and others show back up in WWE. They've got far too much pull over in TNA that would immediately dissolve "up north".

Boš

Reaction score
I would like to see AJ Styles,Sting and MCMG