TNA Wrestler's Return Botched Over Missed Flight

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Great One

Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Several weeks ago we reported that Sabu had showed up to a TNA iMPACT! taping looking for work and was turned away. New details have been released regarding that situation.

Sabu was scheduled to appear at the TNA iMPACT tapings two weeks ago but never showed up because he missed his flight.

During a segment when Abyss was getting beat down by Black Reign and Rellik, Sabu was supposed to run in and save Abyss. Because Sabu missed his flight, TNA instead had Rhino do the save. Sabu was also scheduled to work the next night's iMPACT tapings, but by then TNA had already written him out of storylines and the general feeling was that he wasn't needed anymore.

TNA had long-term plans for Sabu, but it won't be until after the Turning Point PPV in December that they will consider bringing him in again.
Looks like he managed to botch something else (while not even in a match)... sad, was actually looking forward to this and how he would perform and be used. Oh well, guess we'll have to wait.

PeepShow

No, fuck Sabu. Im tired of Sabu. He just needs to go live in a cave somewhere. IDK, call me what you want, but the guy is just getting old and stale

6194life

Reaction score
Sabu Rules but he needs to make his flights.

King Of Kings

Reaction score
I dont know why hes going to TNA snyway its not like they have alot of extreme rules matches thats all hes good at.