TNA Wrestler announces his departure

• Thread starter The Rated R CMStar
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

Ron Killings posted the following bulletin on his Myspace this afternoon:

Ron "The Truth" Killings and TNA Wrestling have come to a mutual agreement on hsi release. Killings wishes TNA Wrestling the best. Killings is looking forward to continue his wrestling career and looking to go back to his original stomping grounds.

Thought he was already out of TNA

Spity94

Reaction score
so iguess he'll go to wwe...haha with cena

-TJ-

lol yeah, but I think WWE is gonna try to spread Cena away from Him. Or Vince is also named Mr. ::kenfan::aman

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Thats K-Kwik Peep.

And its time to get Rowdy! Killings would be a decent addition but hes too bland IMO....idk we'll see.

This Guy

of course even prior to being K-Kwick he was known as K-Krush in Jerry Lawler's USWA. Thats right boys, Ron the Truth Killings got his big break from Jerry the King Lawler.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

team pacman didnt suck. pacman sucked. killings was alright

Reaction score
killings has always been alright....I guess this means he'll spend even more time on AAA with X-Pac and the rest of the foreign legion

Spity94

Reaction score
maybe,i saw him inthere once with konnan,rikishi,X pac,and some chinnese dude taht used to be in wwe kenso susuki idk how u spell it

Reinvented

Reaction score
killings has always been alright....I guess this means he'll spend even more time on AAA with X-Pac and the rest of the foreign legion

I like AAA and all but Killings and Xpac and Hall and all those other american wrestlers suck there.

They don't wrestle lucha and they make everyone else look like turds except maybe xpac cause he even made Super Porky look good....Killings almost killed himself taking a frankensteiner...

6194life

Reaction score
Ron killings has skills but if he returns to the WWE he will be held down and screwed over guaranteed.