TNA worried about Kurt Angle

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
At the moment, TNA does not have any kind of drug testing program like the WWE has. Part of the reason Kurt Angle was released was because of his dependency on pain killers. Now, in wake of the Chris Benoit tragedy, wrestlers are becoming concerned about Kurt Angle's use of pain killers.

Wrestlers have reported that after matches Kurt Angle is barely coherent when he speaks because he mumbles so much which could be from the high doses of pain medications Angle consumes. One wrestler said, "something is going to happen to Kurt Angle and this company is going to feel terrible that they didn't do anything."

source - 24Wrestling

_________

Well, I just hope they fix his problem soon because the wrestling world doesnt need anybody else to die for at least a few years now. The only hope is they get the title off of him soon and give it to Samoa Joe

reaction

Reaction score
Get Angle out of wrestling and send him to recover for a year or so then let him come back

Great One

Yes... Angle need a long... very long break like Jericho has been doing.

The Rated R CMStar

Well, this news is really old, they just repacked it adding the Benoit fear, but Angle is a danger walking, not only WWE released him 'cause his addiction, but because the fact that they were truly afraid of what could happen to him in a match.
And if a was a wrestler fighting Angle I would be scared, because if he is barely coherent after a match, that means that he is "high" during the match, and I wouldn't want to have a doped man to suplex me all the way around.

Reaction score
What a little bitch. Boo hoo. You wanna be a wrestler, you learn to love the pain. It's fun. Pain killers defeat the purpose. He's obviously a money hungry S.O.B, because he has no passion for the sport.

reaction

Reaction score
What a little bitch. Boo hoo. You wanna be a wrestler, you learn to love the pain. It's fun. Pain killers defeat the purpose. He's obviously a money hungry S.O.B, because he has no passion for the sport.

If you have been wrestling for as long as Angle you would no that he is clearly in pain and needing a break for 1 - 2 years so i dont see how you can say somtin like that of u hav no idea wat it feels like

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
The little place in the back of your mind that you

Angle has been wrestling non-stop since about April 13th 2003 where he had surgery and was out until June 5th 2003. He hasn't had much rest, obviously with that kind of post you have no respect for wrestlers and the pain that they go through with taking and selling bumps. That is 4 years that Angle has had to wrestle nearly every week and sometimes twice or three times a week. Angle is hurting badly and I think the IWC can tell and he does need help.
And if he was a money hungry SOB then why did he turn down a 1 million dollar guaranteed contract in the WWE (An organization that pays wrestlers when they are hurt to go to TNA for a 6 figure deal, that's what I think) but the last time that I checked taking a pay cut to go to a different company wasn't being a money hungry SOB.

You're just a complete idiot and asswipe with no respect for wrestling.

Y2JFan

Reaction score
I had no idea this has happened to Kurt, how sad! He is better than this.

He is quite likely living in more pain than any of us would even know what to do with. I just hope he rises above the control of narcotic addiction, he was destined for better.