TNA World Heavyweight Champion *Possible Spoiler*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Last night at Bound for Glory, Matt Hardy became the new TNA world champion by defeating ethan carter 3 and Drew Galloway in a triple threat.

Thoughts?

Postman Dave

Reaction score
If this was WWE I'd absolutely mock them, as we should, for moving the title onto Matt Hardy instead of two younger talents.

However.

1. It was a nice moment for the home crowd
2. It's very difficult for TNA to invest in the future when long term is such an unknown. May as well put it on a recogniseable name, that may at least help them get a new TV home.

Wish it had been Drew though.

Austin Bates

Reaction score
Good for Matt. I'd prefer EC3 keeping the belt, but he's still unpinned, so he's still technically not conquered, so a baby face (like Drew Galloway hopefully) can still chase to be the one to finally pin him, and hopefully with the WHC on the line.