TNA - We Are Wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

McLovin

Reaction score
LalsTNABanner.png

TNA: We Are Wrestling
Booker: alexmoss12
--------

{Booker Notes}
I’m not having much luck with finding my way around booking, so fingers crossed. Just so you know I finished my previous BTB (World Wrestling Entertainment: Bringing Back The Attitude) due to the fact that I had no time to do it, as I was in a Junior Darts League. Now I have a lot of time so hopefully I can break the curse of my previous BTB’s and get past the first Pay-Per-View.

--------
--------

{Backstory}
Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, better known as TNA, reached its sixth year of existence with its Slammiversary Pay-Per-View in Southaven, Mississippi last night. TNA President Dixie Carter watched in the back and decided that the Booking Team needed to wake up and produce better shows, especially their weekly show on Spike TV entitled iMPACT! Carter insisted that the next set of iMPACT! Tapings which take place coincidently the first two days after the Pay-Per-View are the Booking Teams first test to see if they can improve the product.

untitled.jpg

{TNA Roster}
Abyss
AJ Styles
Alex Shelley
Angelina Love
Awesome Kong
BG James
Booker T
Brother Devon
Brother Ray
Chris Sabin
Christian Cage
Christy Hemme
Consequences Creed
Curry Man
Eric Young
Gail Kim
Hector Guerrero
Hernandez
Homicide
Jacqueline
James Mitchell
James Storm
Jay Lethal
Jeff Jarrett
Jimmy Rave
Johnny Devine
Kaz
Karen Angle
Kevin Nash
Kip James
Kurt Angle
Lance Hoyt
Matt Morgan
ODB
Petey Williams
Raisha Saeed
Relik
Rhaka Khan
Rhino
Robert Roode
Roxxi Laveaux
Salinas
Samoa Joe
Scott Steiner
Shark Boy
Sharmell
SoCal Val
Sonjay Dutt
Sting
Tomko
Traci Brooks
Velvet Sky

{Non-Wrestling Roster}
David Penzer - Announcer
Don West – Colour Commentator
Mike Tenay – Lead Commentator
Hector Guerrero – Spanish Commentator
Willy Urbina – Spanish Announcer
Frank Trigg – TNA Analyst
Jeremy Borash – Interviewer
Lauren Thompson – Interviewer
Andrew Thomas – Referee
Earl Hebner – Referee
Rudy Charles – Referee
Slick Johnson – Referee

2008 Event Schedule

June 2008
6.05 – TNA iMPACT! – Orlando, Florida
6.08 – Slammiversary (PPV) – Southaven, Mississippi

6.12 – TNA iMPACT! – Orlando, Florida
6.19 TNA iMPACT! – Orlando, Florida
6.26 TNA iMPACT! – Orlando, Florida

Shows

June 2008
6.08 - Slammiversary (PPV) - Southaven, Mississippi
6.12 - TNA iMPACT! - Orlando, Florida
6.19 - TNA iMPACT! - Orlando, Florida

Evil Austin

looks good.. the champion picks look a bit blurry.. but yea interesting.. Ill read it.

McLovin

Reaction score
Slammiversary 2008 Quick Results

untitled-1.jpg

Sunday June 8, 2008
DeSoto Civic Center
Southaven, Mississippi

Dark Match: The Motor City Machine Guns (Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin) bt. Rock “Nâ€￾ Rave Infection (Lance Hoyt and Jimmy Rave) w/ Christy Hemme

TNA X-Division Championship: Petey Williams w/ Rhaka Khan and Scott Steiner bt. Kaz {15:18}

Gail Kim, ODB and Roxxi Laveaux bt. The Beautiful People (Angelina Love and Velvet Sky) and Moose {10:15)

TNA World Tag-Team Championships: Latin American Xchange (Hernandez and Homicide) w/ Hector Guerrero and Salinas bt. Team 3D (Brother Devon and Brother Ray) {15:44}

$25,000 Fan Challenge: Awesome Kong w/ Raisha Saeed bt. Serena Deeb {2:26}

$25,000 Fan Challenge: Awesome Kong w/ Raisha Saeed bt. Josie {1:53}

AJ Styles bt. Kurt Angle w/ Tomko {22:50}

King of the Mountain Match for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship: Samoa Joe bt. Booker T, Christian Cage, Rhino and Robert Roode {19:51}​

---

COMING UP NEXT: Slammiversary Fan Report.

McLovin

Reaction score
Slammiversary 2008 Fan Report

Fan Report from Slammiversary

I got to my seat an hour before the show kicked off. I was in the first few rows with a white hat on. So if you saw someone in the first few rows with a white hat on, that was me.

Jeremy Borash built up the show half an hour before the show, he also aid that the Loudest Fans would get VIP Passes to meet the wrestlers after to the show. I wasn’t picked.

The Dark Match was MCMG vs. Rock N Rave Infection. Shelley picked up the win with the Double Team Superkick. Crowd were hot for this match.

The opening match of the show was Petey Williams vs. Kaz. Williams got the win with outside interference which some of the crowd didn’t like. Good opener but nothing really special. After the match Abyss returned and cleaned house, he got a big reaction from the crowd with several “Abyssâ€￾ chants heard near me.

Something happened at the Announce table after the match involving Eric Young. Didn’t quite hear what was going on but I think it was to promote the Elvis Angle later on in the night.

Next was the Knockouts in action. This was my first time seeing the TNA Knockouts in action and they are far better than the WWE Divas. Kim, ODB and Laveaux got the win.

After that was the Tag Title Match between LAX and Team 3D. I didn’t have many hopes for this match but it ended up being their best match they’ve had together. Crowd were red hot for LAX. A fan was ejected from the building during the match; someone told me it involved Salinas.

Next up was the $25,000 Challenge. Kong destroyed two female wrestlers. Then Eric came down with a “Fakeâ€￾ Elvis. Elvis was destroyed by Kong. Several “Fire Russoâ€￾ chants were heard.

Then there was the Wedding between Jay Lethal and SoCal Val. Dutt interrupted the Wedding and ambushed Lethal. Legends made the save. Pointless storyline. Time could have been used for another X Division Match.

After that was in my opinion the match of the night. AJ Styles vs. Kurt Angle. These two pulled off a fantastic match with each other that had the crowd on the edge of their seats throughout the last 5 minutes. Styles picked up the win but after Angle and Tomko beat up Styles. How many times are they going to keep beating up Styles?

The main-event didn’t live up to previous years but was still pretty good. The lack of star power diminished the crowd’s reaction. Joe retained the belt.

Overall this wasn’t a bad show. Angle and Styles easily stole the show, the rest of the matches were solid. But the Wedding, Elvis and Styles Beatdown left me confused, but I thoroughly enjoyed the show.

Afterwards a few wrestlers came out to ringside and signed autographs for the fans. I got Hernandez, Homicide and Jay Lethal’s. I asked Lethal how he was feeling about the Wedding and he said: “At least there wasn’t a snake in the presents!â€￾

Luke Ross

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
This look's very good bro.. I love the banner.. I'm anxious to see how you write man...

Good luck..

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Looks interesting. Nice that you gave us a pretty in depth thing for Slammiversary, rather than just results. Can't wait to see the first show.

McLovin

Reaction score
iMPACT! 12.06.2008 Preview

iMPACT! Edition 204
“Happy Slammiversaryâ€￾
Thursday June 12, 2008
Taped: Monday June 9, 2008

6497.png

This Thursday night, TNA Wrestling returns to Spike TV starting at 9PM for two hours of Total Nonstop Action as the journey to the July 13 Victory Road Pay-Per-View begins.

The below is a preview of what is scheduled to take place on the broadcast. As always, matches are subject to change.

-Samoa Joe became the first man to retain the TNA World Heavyweight Championship in a King of the Mountain match. Joe lasted through 4 other men to retain the Championship. But 4 days removed from the event, he has to defend the Belt against Kaz, who won a King of the Mountain Match last week on iMPACT!

-The World X Cup will begin at next months Victory Road Pay-Per-View, but who will represent Team TNA? This week is the first Qualifying Match, which is between Alex Shelley and Jimmy Rave. Tune in to see who gets the first spot.

-TNA Knockout Champion Awesome Kong will also be holding the $25,000 Fan Challenge this week. Kong destroyed to Fans at Slammiversary as well as “Elvis.â€￾ Who will take on her challenge this week?

-Jay Lethal will be in Singles action this week, but on his mind will be Sonjay Dutt’s betrayal at Slammiversary. Lethal will want to exact revenge on Dutt for humiliating him and SoCal Val.

-Also on iMPACT! We will get news on the condition on “The Phenomenalâ€￾ AJ Styles. After last Sunday’s two on one beatdown, Styles is set to be out for the next few months. What will Styles have to say?

-Plus there will news and matches announced for the upcoming July 13 Victory Road Pay-Per-View event, from the Reliant Arena in Houston, Texas.​

Nice preview man, Kaz vs Joe should be awesome. Nice to see you are continuing on with the current storylines, no matter how crappy they may be (Lethal/Dutt). Hopefully you can rectify their shortcomings.

Reaction score
Hey yeah your preview seems pretty well thought out i will be sure to check it out. Samoa Joe vs Kaz if written correctly will god own as an instant classic so good luck with that. Letahl/Dutt i thought you would have stayed away from this but if you want to have a crack at it more power to you i hope you do well. And i cannot wait to see what AJ Styles says after the attack. I will definintely be reading.

McLovin

Reaction score
TNA - We Are Wrestling Prediction League
Matchday One
iMPACT! June 12, 2008

TNA World Heavyweight Championship
Samoa Joe (c) vs. Kaz

Team TNA World X Cup Spot
Alex Shelley vs. Jimmy Rave

$25,000 Fan Challenge
Awesome Kong vs. ???

Jay Lethal vs. ???​

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Rosewt01's predictions in Alexmosses BTB Prediction League

Matchday One
iMPACT! June 12, 2008

Samoa Joe (c) vs. Kaz

$25,000 Fan Challenge
Awesome Kong vs. ???

Jay Lethal vs. ???

Evil Austin

Matchday One
iMPACT! June 12, 2008

Samoa Joe (c) vs. Kaz

$25,000 Fan Challenge
Awesome Kong vs. ???

Jay Lethal vs. ??? -And it might be Sonjay Dutt

Matchday One
iMPACT! June 12, 2008

Samoa Joe (c) vs. Kaz

$25,000 Fan Challenge
Awesome Kong vs. ???

Jay Lethal vs. ???

Moonlight Drive

Matchday One
iMPACT! June 12, 2008

Samoa Joe (c) vs. Kaz

$25,000 Fan Challenge
Awesome Kong vs. ???

Jay Lethal vs. ???

McLovin

Reaction score
TNA iMPACT! 12.06.2008

iMPACT! Edition 204 – “Happy Slammiversary”​
6497.png

iMPACT!’s Theme Music plays, as well as the opening video package which features wrestlers on TNA, such as Kurt Angle, AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Christian Cage and Booker T. After about a minute of the video playing, the final clip is of Samoa Joe holding the TNA World Heavyweight Championship above his head on the top of a Ladder at last Sunday’s Slammiversary Pay-Per-View event. The screen cuts straight away to multiple camera angles that change every few seconds. The angles are of the iMPACT! Zone in Orlando, Florida, where just other a thousand fans are standing on their feet, awaiting a great show. After about 30 seconds of crowd shots, a camera angle is shown of the iMPACT! Stage setting where 20 seconds of pyro goes off. Once the Pyro goes off Kevin Nash makes his way down to the ring, accompanied by his Entrance Music. The crowd give him a big reaction, with camera angles showing a few signs supporting Kevin Nash. Such as: “Big Sexy” and “Kevin Nash’s Big Sexy 2008 Tour.” When a camera angle focuses on Nash, he has reached the ring and is walking up the steel steps. Nash walks into the centre of the ring apron holding onto the ropes. Nash puts one foot through the ropes and leans his head under the third rope. Nash pulls his other foot over the rope and into the ring. Nash then raises his arm in the air to the crowds delight. During Nash’s Entrance, the Commentators put over last Sunday’s Slammiversary Pay-Per-View, especially the King of the Mountain match and Nash’s involvement in the match as Special Enforcer. Nash’s Entrance Music fades off as Nash raises the microphone to his mouth.

Kevin Nash: Last Sunday at Slammiversary, I was the Special Enforcer for the King of the Mountain Match.

The crowd pop at the mention of the King of the Mountain match, as memories of a good match come to mind.

Kevin Nash: And I witnessed my good friend Samoa Joe retain the TNA World Heavyweight Championship.

The crowd pop louder at the mention of Samoa Joe, with his status as a good babyface and the reigning TNA World Heavyweight Champion.

Kevin Nash: Now I know some may say I had an influence in the Match itself but….

Kevin Nash is cut off from speaking as Samoa Joe’s Entrance Music starts to play. The TNA World Heavyweight Champion walks down to the ring in his latest T-Shirt and his Championship around his shoulder. A small “Joe’s Gonna Kill You” chant is heard in the front few rows but is only slightly heard. A few signs such as: “Joe Rocks” and “Joe’s Gonna Kill You” are shown during different camera angles of the crowd. By the time a camera angle turns back to Samoa Joe, Joe has just stepped into the ring. The Commentators put over the annoyed look on Joe’s face and the Match at last Sunday’s Pay-Per-View. Joe’s Entrance Music fades out as Joe moves the microphone towards his mouth.

Samoa Joe: An Influence? An Influence? You won the match for me. After me telling you numerous times to not get involved in the Match you insisted on winning the Match for me. I may go down in the Record Books as the first man to retain the TNA World Heavyweight Championship in a King of the Mountain match but it will always be a bad finish. You see when I won the belt at Lockdown I wanted to take away the greed and hatred from the Belt that Kurt Angle placed upon it. But in the past two months I haven’t been able to do that because you have insisted of keeping your nose in my business and getting extra camera time by doing the finish of my matches. Now listen I want us to be allies, not enemies, but if you keep interfering in my matches then I’m gonna have to make you stop interfering in my matches.

Joe drops the microphone and stands right up to Nash. The crowd anticipate and cheer for a fight to take place but the familiar voice of Jim Cornette interrupts it from starting.

Jim Cornette: Gentleman, gentleman please. I already have problems with other issues; I don’t need you two ripping into each other to add to my problems. Joe tonight you have a TNA World Heavyweight Championship match against Kaz, well I’m gonna grant you that wish that you want so badly. If Kevin Nash interferes in your match tonight, he will be fired.

Nash moves up to the ropes and complains at Cornette.

Jim Cornette: I wouldn’t complain Nash or you’ll be off my list for contention on who gets the next Title Shot at Victory Road. I already have….

Jim Cornette is interrupted from talking by the sound of Booker T’s Entrance Music. Booker walks down to the entrance ramp to a response of hatred and disgust from the fans at the iMPACT! Zone. Booker is smartly dressed in a suit compared to Joe and Nash. Booker’s Music fades out quickly and he raises the microphone to his mouth.

Booker T: Woah, woah, woah! Did I just hear you say contention? Are you out of your mind? Booker T was robbed from the TNA World Heavyweight Championship thanks to that has been and he’s still on the Contention List. Heck there shouldn’t even be a Contention List. There should just be a Booking Sheet that says Booker T versus the TNA World Heavyweight Champion. Now can you dig….

Booker T is cut off by the familiar music of Christian Cage. Cage walks down to the opposite Entrance Ramp and is in his latest T-Shirt and Jeans. Cage gets a big response of cheers from the iMPACT! Zone.

Christian Cage: Sorry Booker T, I started to listen to what you say but I couldn’t listen to the crap that was coming out of your mouth much longer.

A camera angle of Booker T on the other Entrance Ramp is shown, Booker trash talks Cage, but his words can’t be heard because he hasn’t raised the microphone to his mouth.

Christian Cage: If there is anyone whose getting a Title Shot it should be “The Champ.” “The Instant Classic” Christian….

Christian Cage is cut off by the Entrance Music of “The War Machine” Rhino. Rhino appears in one of the stands in the crowd. Rhino gets a huge response from the crowd as his Entrance Music fades out. Rhino raises the microphone to his mouth but stops as the area that he is standing in, has a huge “Rhino” chant going. Rhino waits for a moment as the chant gets louder and louder. Rhino then cuts the fans off.

Rhino: You all make good claims, Booker, Christian. But the truth is that Rhino should get a shot for the Belt. I don’t care what match you put me in to get it, I will hit whoever I’m up against with a “GORE, GORE, GORE!”

The crowd go wild for Rhino’s words as camera angles of Booker, Christian, Joe and Nash are shown. Then a camera angle of Jim Cornette is shown as he begins to talk again.

Jim Cornette: Nash, Booker, Christian, Rhino. You all want a shot at the Belt. So next week on the programme it will be Kevin Nash.

Crowd cheer at Nash’s name mentioned.

Jim Cornette: Versus Booker T.

Crowd boo at Booker’s name mentioned.

Jim Cornette: Versus Christian Cage.

Crowd cheer loud at Christian’s name mentioned.

Jim Cornette: Versus Rhino.

Crowd cheer the loudest at Rhino’s name mentioned. iMPACT!’s Theme Music plays again as the Commentators put over next weeks 4-Way Match and tonight’s World Championship match.

*****COMMERCIAL BREAK*****​

iMPACT! Returns from the Commercial Break as the Commentator’s welcome the audience back to the show and plug the upcoming World X Cup Tournament. A few Camera Angles of the crowd are shown with several signs are shown. Such as: “TNA” and “We Are Wrestling.” A camera angle focuses on the Entrance Ramp as Alex Shelley walks down to the ring, accompanied by his Entrance Music. The crowd in Orlando go crazy for the Motor City Machine Gun member. A few camera angles show fans in attendance pointing their finger to the palm of their other hand, showing where Detroit is. The Commentators put over the upcoming Qualifying Match, as Shelley gets into the ring and points his finger to the palm of his other hand.

A camera angle returns the screen to the other entrance ramp, as Jimmy Rave begins to walks won to the ring. His Entrance Music is heard throughout the iMPACT! Zone, as he pretends to play his Entrance Music with a Guitar Hero Guitar. A few camera angles show thumbs down signs from fans and anger and disgust from other fans. When a camera angle shows Jimmy Rave making his way up the steel steps, Lance Hoyt and Christy Hemme have joined him at ringside for his match.

***MATCH ONE: SINGLES MATCH (TEAM TNA SPOT)***
ALEX SHELLEY vs. JIMMY RAVE​

The bell rings and the match has officially begun. 90% of the crowd are cheering for Shelley, while only a few of the crowd are rooting for Rave to win the match. The two walk out of their corners and lock up quickly in the centre of the ring. Rave gets a headlock on Shelley, but Shelley quickly shoves Rave forward into the ropes. Rave comes back off the ropes and Shelley executes a Hip Toss. Rave is thrown to the other side of the ring but gets to his feet. Shelley uses his momentum to execute another Hip Toss, sending Rave to the other side of the ring. Rave gets up to his feet once again but Shelley executes a third Hip Toss, but keeps hold of the arm to lock in an Atomic Stretch. Rave is wise to loosen out of the hold and Dropkicks Shelley’s feet to the mat. Rave uses his fast pace to get up quickly and runs into the ropes. Rave comes off the ropes and executes a Running Kick into the side of Shelley’s head. But no, Shelley moves out of the way before his opponent can make contact. Rave is down on the mat and Shelley. Shelley picks up Rave to his feet and quickly executes a Standing Spinebuster, but Rave reverses it into a Tornado DDT, better known to him as the Gravity Killer. Rave quickly rolls Shelley over and goes for the pin.

One…

Two…

Shelley pulls his shoulder up before the three count to the shock of Rave and his partners at ringside, Lance Hoyt and Christy Hemme.

Mike Tenay: Can you believe it Don? Alex Shelley just kicked out of the Gravity Killer.

Don West: I thought it was over Mike.

Rave now has Shelley in a Heel Hook, which is a Single Boston Crab and an Ankle Lock Combination. Shelley screams in pain as he is in the centre of the ring and can’t reach the ropes. A camera angle shows Lance Hoyt and Christy Hemme in front of Shelley taunting him. Shelley starts to crawl towards the ropes but only a little bit, until Rave puts more pressure on the hold. Shelley lifts his right hand up to tap, but doesn’t and continues to crawl towards the ropes. The crowd are willing him on to reach the ropes but he still has ¼ of the way to go. Rave puts more pressure on the grip but Shelley keeps moving towards the rope and grabs it. But Rudy Charles, the referee assigned to this match has his attention on Christy Hemme, who is on the other side of the ring posing for him. Charles turns around and sees Lance Hoyt pulling back the bottom rope so Shelley can’t reach it. Charles signals for Hemme and Hoyt to go to the back. Which after a lot of rebelling against finally do. By the time a camera angle returns to the match, Rave has Shelley sitting up on the mat. Rave signals he is about to execute the Doppler Effect, a running kick into an opponent’s face. Rave executes it, but Shelley reverses and ducks under. Rave goes into the ropes face first and comes backwards to Shelley. Shelley executes the @LX-Plex that sends Rave to the mat. Shelley gets out of the ring and onto the ring apron. Shelley climbs onto the top turnbuckle ready to execute a Frog Splash. Rave has gotten to is feet however, so Shelley changes his mind and jumps onto Rave. Rave however dodges the move and tries to put Shelley in the position for the Disco 2000, but Shelley shoves Rave into the ropes. Rave comes off the ropes and Shelley executes a Superkick. Rave crumples to the mat as the crowd go wild for the move. Shelley rolls Rave over and hooks the leg.

One…

Two…

Three!

David Penzer: Here is your winner and now a member of Team TNA, Alex Shelley!

Alex Shelley celebrates to the fans at the iMPACT! Zone, as a camera angle shows Jimmy Rave disappointed while he walks up the entrance ramp to his partners Lance Hoyt and Christy Hemme, who have appeared at the top of the entrance ramp. The Commentators put over Shelley’s win and show a graphic that reads Team TNA at the top, and has Alex Shelley on the far left, and 3 empty spaces that are used up by blank men. The Commentators then announce that the cameras are turning to the backstage area where Jeremy Borash is. A camera angle highlights Jeremy Borash with a Designer Shirt and Jeans, holding a microphone in his hand. Behind him is the iMPACT! Logo on a board, that reads at the bottom the company’s website link.

Jeremy Borash: Hello everybody, it’s JB, Jeremy Borash and coming up on tonight’s iMPACT! we have Samoa Joe taking on Kaz for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship as our main-event. Also we….

Borash is interrupted by the sound of wheeled suitcases; Brother Devon and Brother Ray then walk past Borash as the noise becomes louder. Devon walks past the camera with a suitcase behind him that he is wheeling. Brother Ray has almost reached the end of the camera angle.

Jeremy Borash: Guys where are you going?

Borash doesn’t get an answer and signals for the camera to follow him. The camera turns to the right and walks behind Borash. Borash has started to catch up to Team 3D. Borash gets to team 3D who have just about reached the end of the corridor, which ends with Double Doors.

Jeremy Borash: Brother Ray, Brother Devon, where are you going?

Brother Ray signals for his brother Devon to stop for a moment. Ray turns his head towards Borash and takes off his sunglasses.

Jeremy Borash: Are you leaving?

Brother Ray snatches the microphone off of Jeremy Borash and takes a breath before raising the microphone to his mouth.

Brother Ray: Listen up Borash. Team 3D are the most successful tag-team in pro wrestling history. You know that, right?

Borash looks with a blank face towards Brother Ray.

Brother Ray: RIGHT?

Brother Ray’s becomes louder and he grabs Borash by his collar and shoves him up against the wall with one hand. Borash nods, scared of what Ray might do to him if he doesn’t agree with them.

Brother Ray: Thank you. Well me and my Brother Devon have been thinking for the past 4 days as to whether we should call it a day and retire from wrestling. Maybe that we aren’t good enough anymore. You saw what happened at Slammiversary, LAX beat us and regained the TNA World Tag-Team Championships. So we have come to a decision that we are taking a break from TNA, and when we return we will regain the TNA World Tag-Team Championships.

Brother Ray throws the microphone back to Jeremy Borash who catches it and points it towards Brother Devon.

Brother Devon: Oh my bro…

Brother Ray cuts the microphone off and shakes his head at Devon. Ray then pushes the doors open and walks out. His brother then follows him out of the door. The camera focuses back on Jeremy Borash who is straightening his shirt after being pulled by the collar.

A camera angle fades iMPACT! from black to back on the air. The angle shows Commentators, Don West and Mike Tenay who start to talk about recent happenings in TNA.

Mike Tenay: Welcome back to Thursday Night iMPACT!, it’s Mike Tenay alongside Don West and did you just see what happened?

While Don West starts to talk a clip of Brother Devon and Brother Ray finishing their talk with Jeremy Borash and exiting through the Double Doors is shown.

Don West: I can’t believe it Mike, Team 3D have left TNA for a break, but the question is how long will they be gone for?

Mike Tenay: I don’t know Don. But I do know that in 4 weeks TNA presents its Victory Road Pay-Per-View, live from Houston, Texas.

The Commentators continue to talk about Victory Road, while Jay Lethal’s Entrance Music starts to play throughout the iMPACT! Zone. Jay Lethal walks down from the back to the top of the entrance ramp and circles round the ramp as his Pyro goes off. Numerous signs for Jay Lethal are shown. Such as: “Oh Yeah” and “Black Machismo.” Lethal gets the biggest response of the night so far from the crowd, as fans cheer him, while he makes his way towards the ring.

A camera angle returns to the opposite entrance ramp as Johnny Devine walks down to the ring, accompanied by his Entrance Music. The crowd give a mild boo reaction to Devine, as the Commentators put over The Wedding that took place at Slammiversary.

***MATCH TWO: SINGLES MATCH***
JAY LETHAL vs. JOHNNY DEVINE​

The bell rings, as the second match of iMPACT! gets under way. The crowd are 98% supporting Lethal and the rest for Johnny Devine. The referee assigned for the match is Earl Hebner. Lethal looks angry as he walks up towards Devine on the other side of the ring. But the two stop dead in their tracks when they here a familiar voice.

A camera angle shows a corridor Backstage where Sonjay Dutt is talking to the camera, and specifically Jay Lethal. A camera angle goes back to Lethal who is livid at the match being stopped and watches the screen next to the iMPACT! Stage that shows Dutt. Dutt smiles at the camera towards lethal as he starts to talk.

Sonjay Dutt: Jay! I know your wondering what I’m doing interrupting your match but I had to prove to you that SoCal Val is in love with me. I’ve got her favourite flowers and a box of chocolates.

A camera angle shows Lethal again who is trash talking Dutt and threatens to attack his former friend Dutt. The camera angle then goes back to Dutt who has begun to walk down the corridor. The Commentators put over the Wedding at Slammiversary and how the friendship of Lethal and Dutt has crumbled. Dutt has now gotten around the Corridor and spots Val on her own signing an Autograph for a mid thirties man, who is wearing a TNA Shirt and Trousers. Dutt’s face turns to disgust as he rushes over to Val.

Sonjay Dutt: Hey Val!

A camera angle shows Lethal running up the entrance ramp, through the Entrance Stage and into the Backstage Area. The Commentators comment on Lethal chasing after Dutt. A camera angle returns to Dutt, who is with Val and the TNA Fan.

Sonjay Dutt: Excuse me. Do you mind if I have a moment with Val?

The fan stays where he is as Dutt then pushes him to the floor. Val puts her hand over her mouth in shock, as Dutt turns around to face Val.

Sonjay Dutt: I got these for you Val.

Val takes the Roses from Dutt and throws them to the floor. A camera angle shows the referee Earl Hebner counting “10” and signaling for the bell. The Commentators mention Devine’s win.

SoCal Val: Sonjay, don’t you understand? I love Jay and I always will. And no amount of Roses or what’s that in your hand?

Dutt raises the chocolates in his other hand towards Val.

So CalVal: Or chocolates is going to change that. Listen Sonjay I….

Dutt runs away before Val can finish talking to him, it is quickly noticed that Lethal has gotten to Val. Lethal checks if Val is ok before looking in the direction that Sonjay is going.

Jay Lethal: Keep running Sonjay. You ruined my Wedding and at Victory Road I’m going to ruin you.

Lethal turns back towards his fiancé Val and checks her once again. While the two exchange in conversation, the Commentators plug the next events on iMPACT!

Mike Tenay: Tension is flying high between “Black Machismo” Jay Lethal and “The Guru” Sonjay Dutt, and Lethal has just issued a challenge to meet at Victory Road in Houston, Texas.

Don West: Mike its sad to see this friendship end on such a bad note, but if Sonjay Dutt accepts we’ll be bound to see a great match at Victory Road.

Mike Tenay: Coming up next on Thursday Night iMPACT! TNA Knockout Champion Awesome Kong issues the $25,000 Fan Challenge.

Don West: And Samoa Joe puts the TNA World Heavyweight Championship on the line against Kaz.

The screen fades back in to the fourth part of the TNA iMPACT! broadcast on Spike TV with Jeremy Borash in the centre of the ring, holding a Microphone. The crowd in the iMPACT! Zone await the $25,000 Fan Challenge in suspense as some fans already put hands up, knowing what the next event of iMPACT! will be.

Jeremy Borash: Ladies and gentleman welcome back to iMPACT! and now it is time for the $25,000 Fan Challenge. Let me introduce the Opponent, she is the TNA Knockouts Champion, Awesome Kong.

Awesome Kong’s Entrance Music starts to play, as Kong makes her way down to the ring with Raisha Saeed by her side. Kong gets a few cheers from smart fans, while the rest of the iMPACT! Zone boo the TNA Knockout Champion. The Commentators put over the Challenge and Kong’s dominance as the Knockout Champion. A few signs are shown on camera angles, such as: “Pick Me Kong.” Kong gets into the ring and lifts her Belt above her head.

Jeremy Borash: Firstly let me go through the rules of this Challenge. I will pick a Fan from the crowd who is willingly volunteered to take part. The two will go one-on-one in the Six Sided Ring, and if the Fan wins they will receive $25,000 dollars. Also I must mention you must be over 18 years old to enter the Challenge. With that being said is their anybody in the iMPACT! Zone that would like to take on Awesome Kong.

A few Camera Angles Female Fans raising their hands in the air and screaming to be chosen. After a few moments Jeremy Borash spots a Fan that catches his attention.

Jeremy Borash: You. The one in the White Vest and Jeans would you please come down to the ring.

A Camera Angle focuses on the Fan that Jeremy Borash has described on the microphone. The Camera follows the Fan down the top of the iMPACT! Zone to the Guardrail next to the ring.

Jeremy Borash: Firstly I would like to know what your name is and where you are from.

Fan: My name is Charlotte and I am from Austin, Texas.

A few fans cheer at the mention of their Hometown, but are very few, compared to other Hometowns covering the iMPACT! Zone Crowd. Jeremy Borash then directs a Contract towards Charlotte with a Pen in his other hand.

Jeremy Borash: Charlotte, I would ask you to please sign this Contract to make it Official.

Charlotte takes the Pen from Borash’s hand and is directed to where to sign on the Contract. Charlotte signs the Contract without hesitation.

Jeremy Borash: It is now official; Charlotte will take on Awesome Kong in the $25,000 Fan Challenge. Charlotte could you make your way over to the ring please.

Charlotte jumps over the Guardrail and slowly and cautiously walks up the Steel Steps and gets into the ring. Opposite her is Awesome Kong with her Manager Raisha Saeed. The referee Slick Johnson asks Raisha to leave the ring, which she does after leaving one last comment that is unclear to everyone else.

***MATCH THREE: SINGLES MATCH ($25,000 FAN CHALLENGE)***
AWESOME KONG vs. CHARLOTTE​

Slick Johnson signals for the bell to be rung, which after a few seconds is, which starts the $25,000 Fan Challenge Match. Charlotte looks scared as much as she is enthusiastic. Awesome Kong has tunnel vision focusing on her opponent on the opposite side of the ring with anticipation in her eyes. Johnson signals for the two to start the match, Charlotte slowly walks towards the centre of the ring, while Awesome Kong takes a few strides quickly to the centre of the ring. Charlotte looks up to her opponent, with more fear coming through than enthusiasm. Charlotte suddenly begins the match with quick punches and blows to Kong’s mid-section. The fans in the iMPACT! Zone is split with their choices of who to cheer for. A group of fans are cheering Awesome Kong in the front Row, while the Crowd from where Charlotte was watching the Show from are cheering Charlotte. Kong takes little damage from Charlotte’s beginning attack and shoves Charlotte to the canvas with one shove. Charlotte slowly staggers back to her feet with help from the ropes nearest to her. Kong shows a small smirk as Charlotte brings back some enthusiasm and charges back to her opponent. Kong again takes no effect from Charlotte’s latest attack and throws two punches to Charlotte’s head and then a Spinning Backfist that knocks Charlotte to the canvas instantly. Fans in the first few rows are in shock at the impact of the move from Kong, Raisha Saeed looks on in pleasure at Kong’s performance. After a few moments Charlotte starts to get to her feet once again, but with the help of Awesome Kong. Kong pushes Charlotte towards the ropes and starts to strangle her opponent on the ropes. Slick Johnson starts a count immediately, indicating that Kong’s actions are illegal. Kong releases the move and walks over to the opposite side of the ring. Raisha Saeed gets the attention of Johnson and starts to complain about his decision. The fans start to cheer as it is noticed that ODB is running down the Entrance Ramp with a Steel Chair. ODB gets in the ring, sliding through the bottom rope and dodges a Clothesline attempt from Kong. ODB then smacks the Steel Chair onto Awesome Kong’s head, knocking her tot eh canvas for the first time in the match. Fans in the iMPACT! Zone start to get delighted at the actions that have just transpired as ODB exits out of the ring and up the Entrance Ramp smiling. Saeed looks at ODB in stress, while Johnson turns around in confusion. Charlotte is up on her feet and staggers towards Kong in instincts. Charlotte hooks Kong’s leg as Johnson falls to the mat and begins a count.

One…

Two…

Three!

David Penzer: Here is your winner and now with $25,000, Charlotte!

The iMPACT! Zone go crazy at the past few events, Charlotte listens carefully at Penzer’s words and then breaks out into tears. Slick Johnson holds Charlotte’s arm up in victory, as Charlotte’s Area of the Crowd are in delight and happiness. Kong is on the outside of the ring with Raisha Saeed who is in shock and being defeated. Saeed trash talks Charlotte and the Referee. The Commentators put over the result and announce that the cameras are turning back to the Backstage Area. TNA Interviewer Lauren is in a Designer Dress with a Microphone in her hand, behind her is a Victory Road Logo and the date of the event. Next to her is ODB, who gets a good reaction from the iMPACT! Zone.

Lauren: ODB, you just helped Charlotte win $25,000 how do you feel?

ODB looks at Lauren with a glint in her eye and starts to talk.

ODB: Congratulations to her, but my main target for tonight was to get the attention of the TNA Knockout Champion, yeah I’m talking about you Awesome Kong. I’ve got your attention now; you just lost $25,000 of your own money. But I want a match with you as soon as possible, so I can prove that I am the best Knockout in TNA and I’m not just a pretty face.

The iMPACT! Zone crowd cheer at ODB’; challenge, while ODB walks out of the Camera Angle, leaving Lauren on her own. Graphics then begin to be shown, promoting upcoming events and matches on the show.

Mike Tenay: It’s quite clear that ODB wants a shot at the TNA Knockouts Championship Don. And losing $25,000 of Awesome Kong’s money may have sparked revenge in Kong.

Don West: Well Mike, we still have a lot more on tonight’s iMPACT! We will get an update on “The Phenomenal” AJ Styles, after the brutal beating he took by the hands of Kurt Angle and Tomko last Sunday at Slammiversary.

Mike Tenay: Also the TNA World Heavyweight Championship will be on the line, as four days removed from Slammiversary, Samoa Joe has to defend the belt against Kaz.

Don West: But coming up next Mike, the TNA World Tag-Team Champions LAX take on James Storm and Robert Roode.

The Camera fades back in to iMPACT! as Mike Tenay and Don West welcome viewers back to the show. A few Camera Angles are shown of the Crowd until the next Camera Angle is of an Entrance Ramp. James Storm’s Entrance Music starts to play as he and his tag-team partner for the upcoming match, Robert Roode walk down the Entrance Ramp. The crowd in Orlando give out a huge amount of boos to the dastardly duo, while they make their way towards the ring. A sign is shown on a Camera Angle that has a face of James Storm and a fist on his face. Below it reading “Sorry about your Damn Luck.”

A Camera Angle turns back next to the Spanish Announce Table, as LAX’s Entrance Music starts to play. The TNA World Tag-Team Champions get a huge pop from the crowd, as Homicide and Hernandez walk down to the ring with their managers Salinas and Hector Guerrero. Four of them make the LAX sign during their walk to the ring, with Homicide hanging on the ropes during his. The Commentators put over LAX’s win over Team 3D at Slammiversary.

***MATCH FOUR: TAG-TEAM MATCH***
LAX vs. ROBERT ROODE AND JAMES STORM​

Andrew Thomas signals for the bell to be rung, which after a few second is, Homicide and Robert Roode begin the match for their respective teams. A huge chant of “LAX LAX” begins, taking Roode off guard and looking at his partner James Storm uneasily. Storm then exits the ring and walks towards the Announce table.

Mike Tenay: What is James Storm doing, he has a match right now.

Don West: Wait a minute Mike, he’s coming over here.

James Storm shouts at Don west, and quickly West stands up from his seat, leaving Storm to take the Headphones and put them around his head. Tenay stands up from his seat as well, scared at Storm’s actions.

James Storm: Ok listen up Jim Cornette. Me and Robert Roode should be getting Title Shots against Samoa Joe, not washed up old has beens like Kevin Nash. And why are we even in this Match with a bunch of…

Storm is cut off by Homicide who has been thrown by his partner Hernandez into him. Storm’s headphones fly off, as he crumbles to the floor. Hernandez starts a series of punches on Storm, while he lays their motionless. Homicide stands on top of the Announce Table and shouts “Kill The Gringo”. The fans in the iMPACT! Zone starts a huge chant of “Kill The Gringo” as Storm crawls out from behind the Announce table to the outside of the ring. Storm gets to his feet and is met with a Senton by Homicide. Storm falls back down to the floor as the fans scream even louder for the TNA World Tag-Team Champions.

Mike Tenay: LAX are giving James Storm and Robert Roode the beatdown they deserve.

Another Camera Angle shows Hernandez shoving Robert Roode’s head into the Guardrail on the Outside of the ring. A chant of “LAX” begins again around the iMPACT! Zone as the fans fire up LAX to continue the beatdown. All of a sudden LAX’s beatdown is stopped as TNA Security pulls the duo away from their scheduled opponents. Scott Steiner’s Entrance Music begins to play, as a Camera Angle shows “Big Poppa Pump” walking down the Entrance Ramp in his latest T-Shirt and Jeans. Steiner gets a lot of heat from the crowd in attendance, whilst he gets inside the ring. He then stands behind a Table that has been set up for him; on the table is a Jug of Water and a Contract. Steiner’s Music fades out as he starts to talk.

Scott Steiner: Get those rednecks away from my ring.

The crowd boo immensely as LAX are forced to go to the back, as there are far too many TNA Security Members against them. Homicide shouts something at Scott Steiner, whilst another Camera Angle shows James Storm and Robert Roode calmly walking up the other Entrance Ramp with smirks on their faces.

Scott Steiner: As you all saw last Sunday at Slammiversary, Abyss physically attacked me, Petey Williams and Rhaka Khan. Petey is now unable to compete until after Victory Road and Rhaka Khan has a broken neck. I on the other hand am still hurt, but am still able to compete. But before I go on I want Abyss to come out here to the ring and face the consequences.

The familiar sound of Abyss’ Entrance Music starts to play, as a Camera Angle follows him walking down to the ring, the Commentators put over Abyss’ return at Sunday’s Pay-Per-View. Abyss gets into the ring and poses, before looking at Scott Steiner.

Scott Steiner: Hey, back up. Abyss me and you haven’t had any problems here in TNA, but if you continue to attack me and others then there will be a problem. In fact I want you to apologize to me.

Abyss looks across the crowd, and takes a Microphone from Scott Steiner, who offers him one. Abyss holds the microphone to his mouth, but then throws it out of the ring and storms over to Steiner.

Scott Steiner: Whoa, I said back up. You know what you don’t have to apologize yet. Instead you can watch the footage from Slammiversary, and consider your actions. Take a look.

Abyss turns around and starts to watch his attack on Scott Steiner. Steiner attacks Abyss from behind, cutting the video off. Abyss is rammed back into the turnbuckle, as Steiner continues his assault on Abyss. Abyss then blocks a punch from Steiner and starts a series of punches on Steiner. Steiner falls back into the ropes, Steiner comes off the ropes and is hit with a Black Hole Slam through the Table.

Mike Tenay: Scott Steiner sent right through the Table.

Don West: Steiner’s plan backfired Mike.

Abyss’ Entrance Music plays again, as he poses in the centre of the ring.

The cameras fade back in to iMPACT!, to the Announce Table, where Mike Tenay and Don West are ready to talk to the viewers at home.

Mike Tenay: Hello everybody once again from ringside, it’s Mike Tenay with Don West, and we can confirm that Scott Steiner had to have Assistance making his way to the back.

While Don West starts to talk, a few replays are shown of Abyss executing the Black Hole Slam on Scott Steiner through the Table.

Don West: Mike, take a look at this, Scott Steiner’s back went right into the edge of the Table.

Mike Tenay: Well we promised you an Update on “The Phenomenal” AJ Styles, and here he is, via Satellite from his home in Gainesville, Georgia. AJ, can you hear us?

The Screen is split into two sides, one showing Mike Tenay and Don West at Orlando, and the other showing AJ Styles in Gainesville.

AJ Styles: Yes I can Mike.

Mike Tenay: Firstly AJ, how are you feeling after the beatdown you took, by the hands of Kurt Angle and Tomko?

AJ Styles: I’m not going to lie to you Mike, I’m hurt. The Doctors have told me I can’t wrestle for 2 months, so it’s a long wait. But I’m just gonna have to sit through it and wait till its over.

Mike Tenay: AJ, has Karen been to see you in the past four days?

AJ Styles: Karen has sent me a Card, but I have not had her visit me.

Mike Tenay: Thank you AJ.

Kaz’s Entrance Music starts to play as he makes his way down the Entrance Ramp towards the ring. The crowd are hot for Kaz, as the Commentators put over his amazing run in the past several months in TNA.

Samoa Joe’s Entrance Music plays again, as he walks down the Entrance Ramp with the TNA World Heavyweight Championship around his shoulder. The Commentators put over the No.1 Contender Match next week. A small chant of: “Joe” starts, but nothing comes of it. Joe’s Entrance Music fades out as a Camera Angle shows TNA Referee Rudy Charles holding the Belt. Jeremy Borash is standing in the centre of the ring with a Microphone ready to do the Introductions.

Jeremy Borash: Ladies and gentleman, the following is your iMPACT! Main-Event, and is for the TNA Heavyweight Championship of the World. When the bell rings the man in charge TNA Senior Official Mr. Rudy Charles. And now from the world famous iMPACT! Zone in Orlando Florida, it’s time for your TNA Heavyweight Championship bout of the evening. Introducing first of all the challenger, he weighed in this morning at 225 pounds. From Anaheim, California, Kaz!

Kaz looks ready to fight as he stares down Samoa Joe.

Jeremy Borash: And now ladies and gentleman, introducing from The Isle of Samoa, he weighed in this morning at 290 pounds. He is the Heavyweight Champion of the World. He is The Samoan Submission Machine, Samoa Joe.

Joe cuts his throat, and poses for the fans.

***MATCH FIVE: TNA HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH***
SAMOA JOE © vs. KAZ​

The bell rings and the match is officially underway. The two circle around the ring and touch hands before locking up in the centre of the ring. Joe uses his force to shove Kaz back into the turnbuckle, Joe adds more pressure on Kaz, but is stopped by Rudy Charles. Joe slowly walks backwards away from Kaz, who wipes his chin and gets back into the match. Joe rolls Kaz into the opposite ropes, Joe tries a Chop, but Kaz ducks under and his momentum sends him into the ropes. Kaz comes off the ropes and is hit with a Chop by Joe. Kaz falls straight to the canvas, and holds his chest in pain. Kaz gets to his feet, via help from the ropes, Joe charges towards Kaz, but is sent over the ropes, as Kaz holds down the top rope. Joe falls down hard onto the outside floor.

Mike Tenay: Can Kaz come back into this match, we’ll find out when we return.

The cameras fade back, as Kaz and Joe are on the top of the Entrance Ramp, and Kaz is throwing punches at Joe. Joe is bent down now, and Kaz executes a Tornado DDT, sending Joe’s face straight into the steel floor. Kaz gets fired up and goes through the back of the Stage. Kaz runs back into the beginning of the Entrance Ramp, but Joe executes a Back Body Drop, sending Kaz down the Ramp onto the steel. Kaz clutches his back in pain, as Joe starts to walk down the ramp. Kaz gets to his feet and his head is smacked onto the Announce Table by Joe. Kaz falls down to the floor and his head is busted open, while blood spurts out of his forehead. Joe smacks Kaz in the face and positions him on the Guardrail. The fans behind Kaz move to the sides, as Joe starts shouting: “Ole”. The iMPACT! Zone crowd start to shout with Joe. Joe charges towards Kaz, attempting the Ole Kick, but Kaz ducks down, throwing Joe over the Guardrail into the crowd. Kaz looks under the Ring Apron and pulls out a Chair, Kaz positions the chair a meter away from the Guardrail and charges backwards. Kaz then runs towards the Chair, jumps onto the Chair into the Crowd, falling onto Joe. Kaz gets fired up again, as the crowd chant: “TNA”. Kaz throws a few punches at Joe and rolls him into the Backboard, but Joe reverses Kaz into the Backboard himself. Kaz crumbles to the floor as the crowd are going crazy. Joe grabs Kaz’s head, and pulls him up to his feet. Joe brings Kaz back to the ring and throws him over the Guardrail. Joe puts one leg over the Guardrail, and then the other. Kaz gets to his feet and is rolled back into the ring by his opponent.

Don West: What a match Mike, both men really want to win this.

Joe kicks Kaz in the Mid Section and clutches Kaz’s sides, the crowd cheer to Joe’s bewilderment. Joe let’s go of Kaz and turns to look at the Entrance Ramp, where Kevin Nash is looking on at the match in concentration. Joe shouts at Nash, but is quickly rolled up by Kaz.

One…

Two…

Joe kicks out before the three count. Kaz picks Joe up and rolls him into the ropes. Kaz attempts a Dropkick but Joe stops in his tracks, so Kaz misses Joe by a few centimeters. Joe grabs Kaz’s head and positions him onto the second turnbuckle, but is stopped in his tracks by the sound of boos from the iMPACT! Zone. Joe turns his attention to the other Entrance Ramp, where Booker T is watching the match in interest. Joe cannot believe his luck, but cannot do anything as Kaz rolls him up again.

One…

Two…

Thr….

Joe kicks out before the three count again.

Mike Tenay: Booker T has made his himself known by Samoa Joe, and Joe only just gets out of the count.

Kaz quickly climbs to the turnbuckle, but Joe chases after him and hits a series of punches. Kaz regains his composure and kicks Joe away. Joe charges back though and executes an Enzuguri Kick. Joe quickly gets up and sets his opponent up for the Muscle Buster which he executes perfectly. Kaz falls to the canvas hard. Joe hooks the leg.

One…

Two…

Three!

David Penzer: Here is your winner and still TNA Heavyweight Champion, Samoa Joe!

Samoa Joe’s Entrance Music plays as he clutches his Championship, whilst staring at Booker T.

Mike Tenay: Samoa Joe retains the belt, but next week we will determine his next challenger. Don’t miss it!