News TNA vs. GFW in Lethal Lockdown

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp

So TNA and GFW have been in this storyline for a while now. And it seems that TNA and GFW will be fighting it out in a Lethal Lockdown match for control of TNA. What do you think this means, and who do you think will win?

I won't be shocked if GFW wins, and absorbs TNA. Taking the TNA TV show and re-branding it as a GFW TV show. But I see TNA winning as a more probable thing to happen. Opinions.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
I don't see TNA being re-branded as GFW (although, business-wise, it might be an extremely smart move) unless GFW has a television contract waiting in the wings we haven't heard about. I don't know if Destination America would accept GFW Amped (at least that was the last name I heard) in place of TNA Impact. So, that could be it or there could be another deal with another company. But, I don't know why TNA would give up its television contract to another rival company.

Of course, if rumors are true (and if the sky were a shade of puce), TNA might not have a television contract after the next couple of months, so that would render that particular argument moot.

Also, of course, if TNA's selling out to JJ or there's a backstage partnership between Panda Energy and GFW to merge the companies, then part of the argument is also moot.

wk