TNA Victory Road PPV Location Revealed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MC Rae

Reaction score
Source: wrestlingnewsworld.com

- TNA Wrestling announced today that their July 13th Victory Road PPV will be held at the Reliant Arena in Houston, Texas. Tickets will go on sale on May 30th at Ticketmaster.com

- The event will be the first TNA televised event in Texas. Panda Energy, the company that owns TNA, is based out of Dallas, TX.

--------

Houston ay? How big is the Reliant Arena, I'm sure I've heard the name before?

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
It's good to see TNA going for bigger crowds...Hopefully they do a PPV on the west coast some time soon

CT Styles

How much does the iMPACT Zone hold? That's in Universal Studios right?

MC Rae

Reaction score
^ The iMPACT! zone holds 900. And yeah, it's in Universal Orlando (Soundstage 21)

C4

How much does the iMPACT Zone hold? That's in Universal Studios right?

It's capacity holds something around 800 but can be extended up to 900.. :49:

Good to see that they are aiming for larger crowds now with their PPV's going outside Orlando and by doing this, soon enough they're going to gain a solid live audience fan base in Orlando and outside Orlando as well.