TNA Unveiling Big Addition to Roster Tomorrow

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Black Iron PJ

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
It's only August and 2016 has already been a hell of a hectic year in the wrestling world with big names coming and going all over the place; some from Japan to the States, others getting called up from the developmental, while some top talent were let go by their respective promotions, leaving many fans to scratch their heads trying to figure out exactly what went wrong. That, and where would that top talent go to next? We aren't talking old guys from the Attitude Era, but legit players who could make a serious run if given the shot by the powers that be.

There might be some answers on tomorrow's episode of TNA Impact Wrestling, according to this new promo that Rolling Stone is debuting. Not trying to give anything away, but if our predictions are correct, tomorrow is going to be a really special night on Impact Wrestling. We will leave it up to you to guess who will be making their way down to the ring, but there's really only one way to find out for sure who it is: tune in.

And be sure to keep checking Rolling Stonetomorrow for an exclusive talk with the mystery person. Not that we know who that is or anything...
TNA 'Impact Wrestling' Unveiling Big Addition to Roster Tomorrow
Oh and it's Damien Sandow btw

This could actually be very good for Sandow, if you look at Drew Galloway or EC3 then you would know that TNA has managed to harness the potential of failed WWE stars that could have been big but were screwed over. Oh who am I kidding, I just fucking want Impostor Sandow for #Broken Matt Hardy.

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I'm a fan of TNA, so I'm really excited for this! Tomorrow looks like it should be a good show. I hope they give him a chance to be himself and show what he can do (which they've don a good job with so far).

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Well, that could be interesting. I keep forgetting I can watch the show again now, but may have to try to tune in tomorrow if I don't forget.

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I'm a fan of TNA, so I'm really excited for this! Tomorrow looks like it should be a good show. I hope they give him a chance to be himself and show what he can do (which they've don a good job with so far).
Glad I'm not the only one. :dawg:

While I do think TNA needs to restock their roster, they need to spend more time on building their current roster. They were really good at taking an independent wrestler and give their own touch on them. So until they start building on their own roster, I won't be too excited for new signees.

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Glad I'm not the only one. :dawg:

While I do think TNA needs to restock their roster, they need to spend more time on building their current roster. They were really good at taking an independent wrestler and give their own touch on them. So until they start building on their own roster, I won't be too excited for new signees.
I totally agree, they need to focus on building new stars. They really need to pick up another X division wester and some more Knockouts.

But then again, if it is really Sandow, he has the potential to draw (and it's not often they get to pick up WWE stars that people actually want to see). They've also had good track record with these wrestlers (Tyrus and Galloway for example) that I'm optimistic.

Overall, I would be happy to see Sandow as well as some other indie names join.

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
Brother Aron, I knew you'd come...

I'm excited to see what he does in TNA it could be the turning point his career needed.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
TNA did some hype videos for Sandow's arrival

THE HYPPPPE IS TOO MUCH!

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
My reaction to this:

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score

As expected, Damien Sandow made his TNA debut on Impact Wrestling tonight. Sandow came out to his old "Hallelujah" theme and revealed that his new name is "Aron Rex."

Here is more from Sandow's debut, from our Impact Wrestling live coverage:

"Aron Rex" is in the ring and grabs the mic. He says he finally has a chance to have a live mic. He says he is not going to talk about his former employer and brass rings. He looks into the camera and says to his former employer "Don't worry, I won't talk about you". Rex says what he does is about the fans. He states that some people thought he was too entertaining to be a main eventer. He is going to prove them wrong. Rex then begins to talk about opportunity and what TNA represents. TNA is the place where you can succeed based on talent alone. He then lists proof of all the top stars in TNA stars that have been given a fair chance in TNA like Drake, EC3 and even Broken Matt Hardy. Fans start chanting that "Aron" is a genius. Rex tells them that that was his old act and that he's never had his IQ tested. He then goes on to say that he is going to prove himself at TNA because this is an even playing field. He names himself officially Aron Rex and says his new home is Impact Wrestling.

Source

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
shitty typical "I wasn't given the opportunity promo".
Disappointed.
Next week will be the true testament, when we see what TNA actually plans to do with him!