TNA Underground Turmoil

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Weebo

Reaction score
rate/hate/debate
tnautif3.jpg
[/IMG]

youthought

Reaction score
I like the sketchiness of it. It would have got 9/10 if the paper looked like paper and the tape was over the papare instaed of under it. 7/10

PeepShow

How does that not look like paper to you people? It sure looks like computer paper to me. But w/e

Anyways, i really love this idea. Nice work. All the effects make it looks really well done and it just flows. The only thing I would have done is maybe added some color to it. And yeah, as YT said, try and make the tape more visible over the paper. But anyway, nice work.

8.5/10

Weebo

Reaction score
here I re-did the poster. Everyone said how they didn't like the sketch well here it is.
tnautog9.jpg

Oh and Peep you are right, it is supposed to be computer paper.

PeepShow

Much better. Now it gets a 9/10

Its just laking something that really, REALLY stands out. IDK though

Weebo

Reaction score
i re-did it one more time
tnautqt1.jpg

PeepShow

That seems like a bit too much. I know you tried to fill the paper, but it just seems too full. IDK, its your choice. Still looks really goo though

Enigma22

Reaction score
if the first one had more detail it would be the best but i like the third one the way they are now.