• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TNA Under Siege 2024 - FRIDAY, May 3 - Live from Albany - Live on TNA+

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Yeah me and my friend are here skipping around and watching the matches we care about, that was one of them and we both was like the fuck at the whole ink spot :lmao

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Watched the Gresham match again and I'm still not into it tbh

I'm about to watch Under Siege Sky and I already saw what Gresham is looking like already and I'm sold on that look at all. They should of kept that look for his Entrance he's too handsome to wrestle in a Mask.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
A really good Opener within Alexander/EY vs Maclin and Kazarian for sure. I'm shocked Kaz and Maclin kept their egos in check enough to get through that Match.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Ash has to face Havok oh boy it's going to further show she has a Character down but has holes in her Game inside the Ring further.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Ash wins over Havok...but what does this win mean when she just loss to Brookside a few Weeks ago? Booking is so off with her for sure.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Did I just hear a fan say to Ash to please retire? Surely that person wants to see more of her Onlyfans type of stuff rather than watch her wrestle.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Housd of Hardy must be bigger than the Bloodline if Matt is letting anyone he tags with into the group. Awwwhh matching jackets!

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
If TNA doesn't hold onto Hendry long term for sure WWE will take him and make him a Mega Star no doubt. Hendry could legit be a top contender vs Moose down the road hell he could be the guy to end his run.