SPOILER! TNA TV tapings set to air on [7/1/15], [7/8/15] & possibly on [7/15/15]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Taped on Wednesday:

* Magnus and Mickie James defeated Serena Deeb and James Storm

* The BDC defeated The Rising in a 4 vs. 3 Handicap Elimination Match

* Taryn Terrell retained the Knockouts Title over Brooke Tessmacher and Awesome Kong

* Gail Kim was revealed to be the one behind the cryptic videos. She came to the stage with new gear on and stared Taryn down

Taped on Thursday:

* Mandrews defeated Crazzy Steve for Xplosion

* Ethan Carter III defeated Kurt Angle to win the World Heavyweight Title

* The Wolves win 2 falls to 1 over The Dirty Heels to win the vacant TNA Tag Team Titles

* In-ring promo with James Storm introducing Serena Deeb

* Mr. Anderson defeated Bram by DQ when Bram used a steel chair

Source

* Tigre Uno retained the X Division Title over Zema Ion, Rockstar Spud and Grado in a Fatal 4 Way. He may have been injured in the match

* Jessie Godderz defeated Robbie E in a Street Fight

* Velvet Sky defeated Madison Rayne

* Ethan Carter III comes out and hypes Dixie Carter's return to TNA. He says he's a fighting champion but denies Matt Hardy's request for a title shot. EC3 reveals he's been appointed matchmaker tonight and puts Hardy in a match

* Austin Aries and Bobby Roode defeated Matt Hardy in a handicap match

* Drew Galloway comes out and The Rising is broken up. EC3 comes out to mock him and books Drew in a handicap match

* Drew Galloway defeated Abyss, Khoya and Manik in a handicap match

* The Wolves defeated MVP and Kenny King by DQ when Hernandez did a run-in

* Brooke Tessmacher defeated Taryn Terrell to become the new Knockout Champion. The lights went out during the match and Gail Kim appeared to take out Jade and Marti at ringside. Lights went out again and Gail was gone, leading to the finish

* Eric Young defeated Rockstar Spud in a Chain Match

* Ethan Carter III defeated Norv Fernum and Shark Boy in singles matches with the World Heavyweight Title on the line. He prepares for a third title defense but Kurt Angleinterrupts and demands his title shot "tonight" but it will be taped tomorrow night.

Source

- Sharing this just for fun (What Happened After TNA Impact Wrestling Tapings With Ethan Carter III And Tommy Dreamer):

The dark segment after tonight's TNA Impact Wrestling tapings in Orlando was a celebration for Ethan Carter III's World Heavyweight Title win. Friends and family members of EC3's were in attendance.

Rockstar Spud ran in to hit Ethan's dad with a low blow kick and take out Josh Mathews with a stunner while fans popped. Tommy Dreamer ran down and took out one of Ethan's friends and Spud ended it by kissing Ethan's mom.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Wow if I needed a definitive reason not to watch TNA after momentarily watching it to see Jeff Jarrett, these spoilers filled that need. What horrible results.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Wow if I needed a definitive reason not to watch TNA after momentarily watching it to see Jeff Jarrett, these spoilers filled that need. What horrible results.

This dark segment >>> TV tapings
The dark segment after tonight's TNA Impact Wrestling tapings in Orlando was a celebration for Ethan Carter III's World Heavyweight Title win. Friends and family members of EC3's were in attendance.

Rockstar Spud ran in to hit Ethan's dad with a low blow kick and take out Josh Mathews with a stunner while fans popped. Tommy Dreamer ran down and took out one of Ethan's friends and Spud ended it by kissing Ethan's mom.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
This dark segment >>> TV tapings

I definitely agree with that. But unfortunately they'll probably have the belt on that no talent idiot for a while. I'd love it if Spud got a match with him and he had a chance of winning but I subject myself to enough pain with some of the recent RAW shows :)

Reactions: Prince Bálor