TNA Turning Point Location

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

therazar

Reaction score
Despite internet reports suggesting that TNA would hold their December PPV outside of Orlando, FL, TNA's web site says:

DECEMBER 2: Turning Point Live On Pay-Per-View – Universal Orlando, Florida

Total Nonstop Action wrestling fans - be a part of TNA Wrestling's “Turning Point" Pay-Per-View at Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida at SoundStage 21! Tickets are free for both guests of Universal and Islands of Adventure theme parks, as well as the public. Our tapings are located at SoundStage 21 next to the Hard Rock. Doors normally open at 6pm ET. Handicap accessible seating is available. For more information on seating and parking, call the Universal Orlando Resort "iMPACT!" hotline at (407) - 224 - 6000.

(thanks to Ryan Salmon) < Me

www.gerweck.net

i was excited about turning point being on the road but then noticed it on the site supposedly theres gonna be 8 road ppvs in 2008

Reaction score
Definitely! It's good that TNA expands out. Just wish they could come to West Coast...:(

dstebbins

Reaction score
All I want is a house show in my hometown of Fayetteville, AR. They could have it at the University of Arkansas' basketball arena, and I would gladly volunteer (as in do for no pay) to help sell tickets. The local bus would be a great place to advertise it, plus we have a local television channel that they could advertise on. Plus, this town has well over 60,000 people, and that's NOT including the neighboring areas. And to top it all off, we aren't even that far away from Nashville!!!!

There's really no reason for them NOT to come here. Now, if I could just convince TNA accordingly...