TNA Trading Cards!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TNAfanatic

Reaction score
:hail: TRISTAR is about to release new TNA trading cards. They are going to produce event used and autograph cards of the guys AND knockouts! It looks like it is going to be way better than the last cards TNA tried to produce.
TNA-Event-Used-Flyer.jpg

Evil Austin

I remember when they had the wwe cards, I never bought them and I won't by these ones.

TNAfanatic

Reaction score
Incase you missed iMPACT! on 5/29....

They put a video of the beginning of the show on tnawrestlingcards.com to give you another look at the AJ Styles card.

It looked pretty sweet. Don West also went on about them for about 10 minutes on the 5/26 episode of TNA today. They are supposed to release tomorrow, can't wait to get me a box.

Christian

Reaction score
They put a video of the beginning of the show on tnawrestlingcards.com to give you another look at the AJ Styles card.

It looked pretty sweet. Don West also went on about them for about 10 minutes on the 5/26 episode of TNA today. They are supposed to release tomorrow, can't wait to get me a box.

You're the only one.