• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TNA to NZ

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
It'll be nice to see them travel out there. They've just done a successful UK tour, with a few house shows and they obviously taped 2 Impacts at Wembley Arena.

WWE's tour's of Australia & New Zealand are always successful too, so i'm sure TNA's will whenever the opportunity arises for them to travel out there. Especially if Hogan's going to be visiting like he says he will in the article.

Vivido

Reaction score
I really wouldn't think TNA would get a crowd at all, well maybe next summer things will be different. Impact has been screening for just 3 weeks, so obviously not a big fanbase here.

Probably just Hogan trying to get some more viewers over here since it's just arrived on the box here.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
3 weeks? damn

You never know, most people in NZ could've been downloading Impact for years & the PPV's too. Plus i'm sure most people know who Samoa Joe, Austin Aries etc are..

Vivido

Reaction score
I doubt very much that that is the case, although it does say that TNA came to our shores due to popular demand, so maybe.

Our largest city only has 1 million and I doubt they would get a crowd any bigger than a 1000.

Reactions: 1 person

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Doubt they'll get many people in NZ if here in Australia they had to cancel their shows due to poor ticket sales and we get it on TV weekly here and have been for a few years..

Vivido

Reaction score
Exactly, I doubt it will ever happen, just Hogan talking postiive for the media.

He should visit here though.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Hogan has travelled more for TNA than he ever did for WWE in the 00's.

I had thought that they ran shows here before, I didn't realise that they cancelled them. It never rates here and I have never heard anyone talking about TNA other than online. TNA should just set up a base in the UK because a crowd of 7k is something that rarely, if ever, see.