TNA To Make Major Announcement Monday

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

NoDQ.com > TNA > TNA making a "major annoucement" on Monday
Posted by Mark Virginia on 02/12/2010 at 02:46 PM

TNA will be making a "major announcement" this Monday at the Impact Zone in Orlando, FL.

Company president Dixie Carter and Hulk Hogan will be making the announcement at 2:30 p.m. EST before TNA tapes its next set of Impact episodes.

According to PWTorch.com, the announcement is expected to be that TNA will be moving to Monday nights full-time.

OH SNAP

Reaction score
They should really focus on getting out of niche area before they think of waring with WWE. Again, I'd like to reiterate, their Holy Grail 1.5 rating came from a 1.9 hour that went unopposed to Raw. Why would they want to go head to head with Raw? The best they were able to do was a 1.9 with the Hogan debut and basically they blew their load there. Just a stupid, stupid idea. They really don't have any tricks up their sleeves, and it looks like Hardy is on ice right now. And with the way the E has built some momentum and the fact that their product, right now, is better and WrestleMania is around the corner, TNA might be putting their nuts in the flame.

edgehead09

Reaction score
yea, i was at the TNA house show in Norfolk and Angle confirmed it by sayin that TNA was soon to be on Monday nights

This Guy

Well apparently if they go to Monday's the are going to do the old school WWE Style, where they are Live every other week. Like Raw used to be back in the day. Also TNA is also planning apparently 8pm to 10pm Mondays. So TNA would have there first hour.....however there is a rumor that the WWE may finally give into USA Networks Demands if TNA does 8 to 10, and that is 3 hour Raw.....EVERYWEEK!! Vince thinks its a dumb idea (I agree) but the USA Network thinks it would be awesome.

CenaMark54

Didn't they already make this announcement?

Either way, this is not a good time. The WWE is as good right now as its been in a long time. There are several realy good storylines heading into mania. You have the HBK, HHH, DX angle, Edge's return and subsequent Mania decision, The breakup of Legacy (which is actually going really well IMO, its sort of like their very subtle and unpredictable formation), Cena vs Batista, and Hart vs McMahon.

There is probably more depth heading into this mania then any other mania in recent memory. There is potential for there to be 5 or 6 mearketable and main event quality matches.

TNA should wait.