TNA to Make MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT at No Surrender **Possible Spoilers**

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Ya I agree with This Guy here. They just hype it so much so you buy the PPV. Which you all will cuz your fooled by all this hype.

I am going out on a limb here and saying you will all be disappointed, and the signee will be...

GOLDBERG....

Nah prolly Sabu like peep said. Give him one more good run before sending him on his way.

Mr. Mat

good news about the 2 hours but it doesnt have to be jericho/RVD that they sing it might be some over former champ like goldberg or vader lol

gashface

Reaction score
I'd love it to be Jericho, Jericho could rule the roost at TNA. I'd pick him as my franchise, as mentioned in another post. But... nope, as Peep said it'd be allover the net, when was the last time you were actually surprised by something that happened on a wrestling program?

It's Sabu. Hardly exciting, but meh maybe we'll get to see Raven. Vs. Sabu.

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
The little place in the back of your mind that you
Whoa, Whoa, Whoa

Who ever said that the announcement is that somebody is signing with TNA. I still stand behind the reason that I presented earlier and that the announcement is going to be that Total Nonstop Action (or Angle) has come to terms on an agreement with Spike TV to lengthen TNA Impact from 1 to 2 hours starting somewhere in October.

gashface

Reaction score
Whoa, Whoa, Whoa

Who ever said that the announcement is that somebody is signing with TNA. I still stand behind the reason that I presented earlier and that the announcement is going to be that Total Nonstop Action (or Angle) has come to terms on an agreement with Spike TV to lengthen TNA Impact from 1 to 2 hours starting somewhere in October.

read the following

although another alert was sent out stating the company is currently negotiating with a former world champion.

Nobody was saying the big announcement was about the person, we were speculating who the negotiating was with.

Soulpower

I think it will RVD or Brother Robert Vandamius Cage as he shall be called. He seems to be the safest bet at this point.

I don't think its Sabu because they wouldn't hype up someone who's been with the company before. Lesnar is too busy doing MMA and Big Show wants to get into boxing so I doubt its either one of them. Goldberg... No.

Supposedly, Jericho's being offered a shitload of money by WWE and I doubt TNA could match it so it won't be him. There's also Flair and Booker but I don't believe their relationships with WWE are that screwed up, so its doubtful it'll be either of those two.

Again, I'm saying its RVD.

therazar

Reaction score
i think it will be 2 hours and maybe rvd or leasner because sabu would be a huge huge let down