TNA to Introduce "Jersey Shore" Type Character /facepalm

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
- Kurt Angle noted on Twitter that his Angle Foods company will be releasing a line of nutritional supplements in 2011.

★- As noted before, TNA recently signed indy star Robbie Eckos to a deal. He worked a dark match at this week's iMPACT tapings as Robbie T in what was described as a "Jersey Shore" kind of gimmick. Indy valet Becky Bayless was with Robbie T as his valet, Cookie, a play off MTV's Snooki. Robbie got the win over Generation Me's Max Buck.

- Great Scott Films is apparently producing a movie about the life of Mick Foley. Foley wrote on Twitter: "I had a great meeting with Chris and Jay of Union Square today - looks like my life story might really be headed for the big screen. Nice."

wow great fail TNA. Keep them coming.

CMS

Reaction score
Zack Ryder anyone?

the408kid

Reaction score
Who's gonna be The Situation and J-Woww?

Double J

Reaction score
WTF is Jersey Shore? I keep hearing about it and seen an interview with this annoying chick who I think is from it. I'm guessing it's one of those shows the pre-teens are pushing because "OMG this is just like real life! This happens to me like everyday!"

the408kid

Reaction score
Speaking of Jersey Shore check this out!

[video=youtube;kfPd7Z2McDo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfPd7Z2McDo[/video]

TheAnswer

Reaction score
Highly unlikely this angle will get on TV. Why would TNA promote Jersey Shore when they are going head to head with Jersey Shore?

straight_edge76

Reaction score
And can't even out draw Jersey Shore I am sure lol.However, the idea of Mick Foley's life story getting a movie sounds promising lmao.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
Mick Foley movie =gold. would be the best idea the movie industry has done for the entire year .Sob story about him getting bullied by the real pro wrestlers as he's being put through a gauntlet of the most painful matches that the WWF has ever put on. Fuck mickey rourke and the wrestler, give me Mick Foley