TNA teases the signing of a former World Champion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kizza

To be technical, Raven was never TNA champion. He was NWA Champion. But that's a different argument.

LKP

Lol yeah you have a good point there. But knowing tna the guy coming in is someone like cade who was a world tag champion. But bringing raven back will be a short term stay at the top for him and then he leaves again. Cade is a young buck who has age and power on his side.

Saveus

Reaction score
I think they are teasing Tazz...

noumenon

Didn't JBL just join some MMA announcing team? And know TNA if they did sign Tazz they'de have him wrestle for the next two years and book him as the most legit threat since Sting re-debuted.

Evil Austin

But Tazz is in no shape to wrestle, that's why he retired sometime around mid to late 2002 I can't recal exactly when but somewhere in 2002.
He had problems with his neck and surgery and instead of being fired in 2002 he became a color commentator until now.

noumenon

Yeah...but understanding the fact that TNA doesn't care if people are in wrestling shape makes all the difference. We still see Nash step into the ring....lol

therazar

Reaction score
http://www.tnawrestling.com/content/view/1427/84/

- A former TNA Champion returns to join Jeff Jarrett’s Lockdown team and bolster the Frontline! Who will be Jarrett's final team member? How will Kurt Angle and the rest of the Main Event Mafia react to this huge return? Tune in Thursday and find out who the mystery man is just days before Lockdown!

So a former TNA champion, probably Raven

The Rated R CMStar

Meh, I already know who he is :shifty:

If the original complete report were posted in here, no discussion would even exist.