TNA stars <3 jail

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

A professional wrestler was arrested on drunken driving charges during a traffic stop Friday in Smithfield. Daniel Christopher Covell, 39, of Palmdale, CA, who is known by his ring name of Fallen Angel, was charged with driving while impaired after police said he registered 0.14 on the Breathalyzer. Officer J.A. Calzaretta Jr. stopped Covell’s 2009 Dodge Charger in the 2300 block of South Brightleaf Boulevard for a traffic violation, which led to his arrest. Covell was released on $2,000 bail

HA!

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Now watch as TNA hypocritically makes him lose against Samoa Joe on the grounds that him getting a drunk driving charge was bad for their image. *rolls eyes*

noumenon

Unless he claims he was being chased by is abusive ex-girlfriend...

Kaedon

Reaction score
I smell a Scott Hall angle pt 2!!!

The Franchise

Reaction score
I don't think they will do anything to him . Dixie never struck me as the strict type, you'd probably have to do something MAJOR for her to take action.

Travis40

I don't think they will do anything to him . Dixie never struck me as the strict type, you'd probably have to do something MAJOR for her to take action.

I think this is major. He could've possibly killed another person, and possibly himself by doing this. I hope he learns his lesson, and I hope he gets punished for this.

Klide

Mug shot time
b9c03k.jpg

Soulpower

Fun fact:

Daniels was actually drinking with Hurricane Helms before he was arrested.

This Guy

the joke about this on Live Audio Wrestling is that with the DUI this guarentees an X-Division Title win for Daniels at the next PPV with the current standards and practices in TNA.

Great One

The joke is pretty dumb, tbh, like most Kurt Angle/TNA jokes. I don't understand why they expected him to be punished for charges that weren't even confirmed as 100% truth yet. And most likely won't ever be.

Axis

YA LIKE Y DID TEHY FYRE KRIS BEN-WAH WEN WE DUN EVAN NO IF IT R TR00 TAHT HE KILLD HIS WIFE AND BABI OR W/E GOD I H8 TIHS SPEKULASHUN!1

Great One

Murder/suicide compared to some random bullshit PFA and stalking charge (which he already gave camera proof against) from a girl he let stay with HIM. Good correlation.