TNA Slammiversary X - June 10th, 2012 - Preview and Live Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
I'm not going I argue about Scott Hall but what I will say is what did D-ray 3000 do for TNA?

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Lmao, damn, I didn't get the reaction I was looking for from you.

I know D-Ray didn't do shit, I forgot about him completely until now actually. I found him to be a major joke, and I am so glad he's not on there anymore.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
phmhl.jpg

If that doesn't say D-Ray 3000 I don't know what does...

Yo, that's a modified version that includes D-Ray, the blown up one that has been circulating the 'net doesn't have him on it. SCORE!!!

Oh and yeah, if you don't like D-Ray, you obviously have no soul because the dude was hilarious.

Sole Survivor

Reaction score
Anyone else think there could be a Triple Threat Tag Team match for the TNA Tag titles? Samoa Joe/Magnus vs Daniels/Kaz vs Angle/Styles. Plus, there could be a moment where Styles, Joe and Daniels are in the ring together. It could be great I think.

Austin Aries needs to defend the X-Division title here as Bully Ray vs. Abyss will probably happen here.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
[video=youtube;wF2HgwFxujY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wF2HgwFxujY&feature=player_embedded#![/video]

There was an extended 2/3 minute long version of this ad on in the UK during the last episode of Impact, can't find it online though. Shame, because it's really good with loads of good shit from TNA's last ten years.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
After Impact concluded, TNA revealed two more matches for the PPV, including X Division champion Austin Aries vs. Samoa Joe. Also announced is TV champion Devon & Garett Bischoff vs. Robbie E. & Robbie T.

Samoa Joe? Ok

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Definitely up for some Aries/Joe, the other match should be okay, but I want the Robbie's to get away from this feud so bad.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Who is booking this shit? Worst possible 10th anniversary card. Don't hire Joey Ryan. Cut PPV. Bring in Brooke Hogan.

TNA may have just finally lost me.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
This card looks like a poor epsiode of Impact, and yet it's the culmination of 10 years of hard work?

WHAT THE HELL?

First and foremost, Storm vs. Roode or a KOTM should be headlining this card. I'm one of Sting's biggest fans, but I've seen enough of him challenging for the title. I would dig a Sting vs. RVD match as a strong upper midcard match, but that's too late, obviously.

This Joseph Park thing shouldn't even be happening because Abyss already came back. I mean, really, just do Abyss vs. Bully and be done with it...

The tag title match is decent, but poorly booked. I feel like Angle barely has a dog in this fight. Granted, they did a good job last week with the attack to make it more heated, but damn.

And you don't even want me to tell you how awful that Garrett match sounds..

The only remarkably good thing that is on this card is the X-Division match. Otherwise, I'm not super interested.

The Viper

Reaction score
Terrible card for a 10th Anniversary show. Its a pretty mediocre card in general, sans Aries/Joe.

BUT FOR YOUR 10TH ANNIVERSARY SHOW.....? Unacceptable.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
This card looks like a poor epsiode of Impact, and yet it's the culmination of 10 years of hard work?

WHAT THE HELL?

First and foremost, Storm vs. Roode or a KOTM should be headlining this card. I'm one of Sting's biggest fans, but I've seen enough of him challenging for the title. I would dig a Sting vs. RVD match as a strong upper midcard match, but that's too late, obviously.

This Joseph Park thing shouldn't even be happening because Abyss already came back. I mean, really, just do Abyss vs. Bully and be done with it...

The tag title match is decent, but poorly booked. I feel like Angle barely has a dog in this fight. Granted, they did a good job last week with the attack to make it more heated, but damn.

The only remarkably good thing that is on this card is the X-Division match. Otherwise, I'm not super interested.

:this: I honestly don't know how they can put Joseph Park on the ten year card. The only thing that can save this is if he becomes Abyss.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
I honestly don't know how they can put Joseph Park on the ten year card. The only thing that can save this is if he becomes Abyss.

I suspect this'll be the case. Ray will be all cocky facing a non-wrestler and get his comeuppence.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

WHAT THE HELL?

:this:

...but what X-Division match?

Postman Dave

Reaction score
That's the word, although TNA have removed the match from their website. I still think it'll happen, it was just announced too early.