TNA Signs Kevin Nash to New Deal

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

McFly...

Reaction score
Source: PWInsider

Kevin Nash has reportedly signed a new deal with TNA Wrestling, thus ending his contract dispute with the organization.

The former World Champion last appeared for TNA on the Oct. 14 episode of iMPACT! where he and Sting announced they were walking away from the company rather than join Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff's regime.

Reaction score
More money wasted yet again by Dixie.

How many matches will The Big Lazy actually wrestle in? 1 or 2 a month?

Airfixx

Reaction score
What they should do is remove Tazz and put Nash in his spot.

Hell yeah.... Taz is just awful.

Another guy that thought he'd do better without the guidance/restrictions of WWE that transpired to be oh-so-wrong.

@ Gates: He's more valuable to them not wrestling PERIOD, I'd have though.

LOL... Vince should have got in there and signed him whilst all the contractual wranglings were going on and then revealed HIM as the mystery GM.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Kevin Nash is denying a report that made the rounds earlier this evening stating that he has re-signed with TNA Wrestling. Nash wrote on Twitter, "I did not sign with TNA wrestling co."

PWInsider appears to be the source for the original report.

So Nash is either doing a VERY lazy attempt at covering it up for the sake of a swerve, or somebody in PWI is a dumbass.

Jay

Reaction score
RealKevinNash Kevin Nash
My wife, my son and myself will decide what's best for our family! I appreciate the support & love of my fans. Hope my decision pleases all.
10 Nov Favorite Retweet Reply

RealKevinNash Kevin Nash
As always, I am a business man 1st, and a wrestler 2nd. I'm a free agent and if I decide to wrestle again.....

RealKevinNash Kevin Nash
I did not sign with TNA wrestling co.

Three more from last night.