• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TNA show at Aberdeen.

The Showstopper1

The Artiste
sF17E2i.jpg

HNhCrM3.jpg

8YCSgu0.jpg

DN7SoTV.jpg

NibZrhr.jpg

VDhAqd9.jpg

Jonathan

Champion
Surely this cost them more in moving the ring/personnel/wrestlers than they actually took on the gate+merchandise? :damn:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
This is what you get with TNA. Test werent you the one stating they have almost literally no PR running aorund to sell tickets? I know I saw the show where a random billboard was the only sign TNA was even there.

Also why a day show? That field would have been just awesome lit up at night. Fuck me, get the radio to plug you are selling 5$ tickets or some shit ffs.

Showstopper weak thread dude.

Ovaldinho

Those awkward moments when former Wrestlemania 23 winners like Kennedy and Lashley are in front of such crowds.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Why don't TNA either promote it so they can get good crowds and not be a laughing stock or simply not do these house shows which clearly aren't working and just focus money on Impact and PPVs?