TNA should sign Goldberg!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rob34207

Reaction score
Itd be perfect! Bill was held back by HHHs' backstage clout in WWE, and he would bring TNA to another level. Even moreso than Angle.

PeepShow

No sir, no.

Already said he was done with wrestling.

And once again, no.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Goldberg was a one trick pony. No mic skills, and little wrestling skills to speak of. Goldberg would be a waste of money, and a waste of a perfectly good spot that some actual talented wrestler could use.

The Rated R CMStar

Both.

And man, I mean, he went through all Evolution, The Rock and HHH(say what you want, but he defeated it for the gold and then retained with a broken angle), oh, and defeated Brock Lesnar, all in one year! Whoa, if that is being held back I can only imagine what he could have done if not!

jrock210

Reaction score
Goldberg would go to either WWE or TNA. Will it happen? NO!
He is running a wrestling organization he helped set up...

vickymania

Reaction score
bill goldberg had his time in wrestling and its over now..last i saw him he was anchoring some car crashing contest on TV..he looked way out of shape..and why keep on signing wwe rejects all the time..just wondering,does TNA actually have any developmental center like WWE does to nurture new talent??

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
He said he's done with wrestling and will never go back... man it sucks too :( I loved his gimmick. I would love to bring back Lesnar, Goldberg anyday than have Cena, Batista.

Mr. Mat

goldberg doent give a shit about wrestling all he cares about is money
the biggest diva in wrestling imo

Reaction score
Not much more I can add except that Goldberg would demand million and TNA stars get paid an average of $500,000. Great money for me! Bad for shitty wrestlers like Goldberg.

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
Back in WCW, Goldberg had a certain charm that made him seem like he had wrestling skills, which thankfully left once he wrestled for the WWE in 2003. So no, signing him would shit all over the Wrestling World...

And besides, he said he wouldn't wrestle for him, thanks to the fact that he believes they don't care too much about titles, and use them as props, thanks to Angle & Joe...