• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TNA secures Challenge TV deal

Samalan

Champion
Challenge is delighted to announce a new multi-year partnership with TNA IMPACT WRESTLING. The deal secures more wrestling programming than ever before for fans and Challenge viewers with Challenge now becoming the exclusive home of TNA IMPACT WRESTLING in the UK and Ireland.

Challenge will show all the exciting action from the TNA MAXIMUM IMPACT VI UK Tour, starting with a TV broadcast on Thursday 30 January 2014 from Glasgow's SSE Hydro. This event will debut on UK television BEFORE it airs in America and the rest of the world – the first time this has happened in TNA history.
Source: http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news...gns-new-multi-year-uk-tv-deal-with-challenge/

Sounds cool for us in the UK and the fact we will get to see Impact on the 30th before everyone else seems very interesting. Your thoughts?

Last edited:

Testify

Bully
Good news, obv.

Besides watching everything free, you also get a live IMPACT episode from Glasgow on 1/30, before everyone else sees it? Lucky mofos.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
This is brilliant. We pretty much get all of TNA's shows (PPVs included) for free - and for us to get all of that like 3 days after US does, that's a great deal. TNA has a great audience with British fans and it's only going to get better. The only reason why I've ever even gone to Challenge is because of TNA too, so Challenge have gotten themselves their own fantastic bargain.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
TNA has a great audience with British fans and it's only going to get better.
Hell yeah they do and hell yeah it will I'm from the United States but I went to Glasgow for a few days and during that time there happened to be TNA show there, I was pretty astounded at how hyped the crowd was and how large it was.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Samalan is such a fun name. Anyway good news for TFA they're so going out of buildness now Dixie should just get that plugged pulled right @BrockLesnarFanForLife ? Challenge isn't a great channel but it's free on most (possibly all basic packages) so most houses will have to have it with the digital switchover happening in the next few year especially. I wish they'd bring back old school impacts though, they had a dope run for a while where mon - fri had an impact from 08 on every day with the latest show on Sat I think it was around 2011.

Testify

Bully
Samalan is such a fun name. Anyway good news for TFA they're so going out of buildness now Dixie should just get that plugged pulled right @BrockLesnarFanForLife ? Challenge isn't a great channel but it's free on most (possibly all basic packages) so most houses will have to have it with the digital switchover happening in the next few year especially. I wish they'd bring back old school impacts though, they had a dope run for a while where mon - fri had an impact from 08 on every day with the latest show on Sat I think it was around 2011.

Tagging that inbred is worthless, it never responds back. So I'm gonna call that idiot an inbred once again.