• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TNA Sacrifice - May 13th, 2012 Preview and Live Discussion

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Yay, another pointless title change. TNA really can't get it right can they? They don't do the obvious title change at Lockdown with Storm/Roode and then they take the belts off their hottest tag team here. Wow.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I'm not happy that Joe & Magnus dropped the straps but that was a damn good match. Kazarian & Daniels have potential to be a great team too though.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
I'm not happy that Joe & Magnus dropped the straps but that was a damn good match. Kazarian & Daniels have potential to be a great team too though.

Agreed, but I fail to see the logic in putting the belts on them so soon.

Oh well, its TNA, why should I question logic? Jagnus will probably win the fucking things back on Impact this week. :lol:

Kross Rhodes

Agreed, but I fail to see the logic in putting the belts on them so soon.

Oh well, its TNA, why should I question logic? Jagnus will probably win the fucking things back on Impact this week. :lol:

I can see Slammiversary myself... ;)

Kross Rhodes

Nice backbreaker here. Gail really knows how to work over her opponent.

Kross Rhodes

Damn. Brooke really planted Kim there. She's no doing to bad here. And an Elbow from the top. Nice.