• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TNA Sacrifice 2024 - FRIDAY, March 8 - Live from Windsor, Ontario - Live on TNA+

Looking Glass

can't say I'm pleased about breaking up one of 3 women's tag teams and my favorite one. they better not job my girls

The booking of the tag belts has always felt based on whoever is the flavour of the month but this feud could have lasted far longer, because Spitfire have had about 3 matches as a team. I don't get the logic of MK Ultra losing to Decay, to win the belts back and them lose again two weeks later, it does nothing to elevate the titles. However, as you referred to, there's a depth problem with the women's division, I think it total there's about 12 active wrestlers on the roster (not including KiLynn King or Su Yung).

I'm rooting for TNA but I feel like they were resting a lot on the rebrand to get eyes back on the product. I feel like there needs to be more to keep people interested in it's development but at the moment the production upgrades that were talked about last year amounted to yellow ropes and a fragile-looking tunnel.

I think they've done a good job adding new men to the roster - Nemeth, Ali, Hammerstone, etc. - just wish the women could get the same energy.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Welp since I'm download the New Japan Cup Show from today I can finally get in Sacrifice. Let me tell you if Hendry keeps getting better as a Character and in the Ring I think WWE or AEW will be knocking on his Door wanting him to come over.