TNA/ROH doubleshot????

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Montana

TNA management has been in contact with ROH about possibly running a doubleshot at the Hammerstein Ballroom in NYC in 2009. ROH would run Friday and/or Saturday and TNA would run a PPV on Sunday night. There may be a fanfest with talents from both companies as well that weekend. TNA has told ROH they can use any of their talents for that weekend as long as they aren't featured a national DVD release or a PPV. No word yet on ROH's response to this but I hope to have more on this in the coming weeks.

Look who comes crawling back....

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
noooooooooooo

fuck that

TNA can fuck the hell off....they were the ones that ended whatever relationship the two companies had.

chessarmy

A PPV in Hammerstein for TNA? That would be fucking awesome! I really hope this happens. I also hope that TNA starts using more ROH wrestlers again like they used to.

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
A PPV in Hammerstein for TNA? That would be fucking awesome! I really hope this happens. I also hope that TNA starts using more ROH wrestlers again like they used to.

throws up at the even thought

TNA is worthless....ROH wrestlers are fine were they are.

Jimmy Jacobs> entire TNA roster

Rell

Reaction score
Cosign, kinda...

Jimmy Jacobs isnt all that great, I'd take a number of TNA "stars" over him, including either Sabin or Shelley. But I agree, TNA can eat a dick (figuratively). The same promotion that raped ROH for its talent, and cut all ties with them, are now falling on hard times and trying to work things out :dry:

Cary Silkin should tell Dixie to go fuck herself.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
that would really be so bad for ROH, they're probably going to get screwed over again. But the thing I'm hoping for is an ROH Hammerstein Double SHot, because I'm only caring for my personal show watching. TNA needs to get a license first if they plan on running NYC too.

Reaction score
As exciting as this news is I personally would like to see a Roh vs Tna joint show happen sometime in the future!

Montana

Yeah, i agree. Sometimes you gotta swallow your pride. TNA said ROH would have full use of TNA's Roster. This could help promote ROH's shows as well. Hell, just think of the lineup on the ROH shows....

Kurt Angle vs Bryan Danielson

Nigel Mcguiness vs Samoa Joe

Austin Aries vs AJ Styles

Chris Hero vs Christian Cage

Briscoes vs LAX

MCMG vs. Steenerico

Roderick Strong vs Booker T

Jay Lethal vs Tyler Black

Erick Stevens vs Abyss

Look at the positives. If i was ROH, I would want TV time from TNA in exchange. But in reality, TNA doesnt owe ROH anything. TNA is just protecting their investment. I can't fault them for that.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Bryan Danielson vs. Kurt Angle, or AJ Styles would be kickass, hope this really goes through.. TNA would really get rating's back..

Soulpower

Look who comes crawling back....

I'm just going to leave it at that, because I'm torn about this at the moment.

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
Look at the positives. If i was ROH, I would want TV time from TNA in exchange. But in reality, TNA doesnt owe ROH anything. TNA is just protecting their investment. I can't fault them for that.

but i can sure as hell fault them for that...

its not ROH fault that TNA's product is stale as shit, and hasn't gained viewers since 05. Nor is it ROH's fault that TNA knows that they need ROH to have a successful weekend in New York.....Fuck TNA

i hope ROH legit tells them to fuck off

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
but the thing with having a TNA Show in a place like the Hammerstein would be bad just based on the crowd reactions. There obviously will be a good amount of "smart" fans that could just shit on the entire show.

Reaction score
but the thing with having a TNA Show in a place like the Hammerstein would be bad just based on the crowd reactions. There obviously will be a good amount of "smart" fans that could just shit on the entire show.

So what else is new? Those ignorant impact zone fans do it all the time. I think they are so spoiled!