tna results- who is they?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Airfixx

Reaction score
LOL What a fuck'n mess....

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
I don't understand anything TNA is doing. I remember seeing a sign with Jarrett and Abyss and a fan or something with "TherRrrree Herrree" like two months ago. I thought it was ironic that they would pose with the sign considering the word incorrect. But yet now "they" have just arrived? I watched some of Impact tonight, turned the channel when they did the Karen and Jeff storyline at their house. That is not what I want to see in a wrestling show. I would rather watch Hornswoggle compete in the royal rumble.

Veritas

Reaction score
Sadly Mike....the "They" that Jeff & Abyss were referring to have already come (Immortal). Fortune is the new "They" so now, not only is TNA rehashing years old failed WCW angles, they're rehashing months old failed TNA angles. The angles in this company are always so convoluted that the end up coming back to bite them on the ass just about every time. Why does Russo still have a job? Anywhere! I wouldn't hire this man to clean toilets for fear of him not being able to do it without a paternity test and a pole involved.

And ditto on the Jarrett/Karen stuff. I enjoyed Jeff's MMA gimmick but this stuff is crap. The fact that they're building to a Jarrett/Angle match with the custody of Kurt's kids on the line is just totally stupid and just completely waves a flag in the face of their audience saying "this isn't real and screw you, we're not even going to try to pretend to be." This angle wasn't good when WWE did it with Eddie/Rey and it's not going to be good now.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
I will say that it came off very well on TV. The otherwise stone dead crowd of the night got into it and everything. That said, I love how virtually every storyline at the moment is tied heavily into this, so when TNA screws it up (not if, when), the whole damn show sinks with it. All we'll have next are the Ray/Devon angle and whatever the girls are doing.