TNA Releasing Talent to Cut Costs

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Why the fuck are talents like Chavo and Rob Terry still there and Ryan isn't? Ryan has more charisma in his public hair than Rob Terry has in his entire body.

^ This. Forgot about Rob Terry. Fuck Rob Terry.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Why the fuck are talents like Chavo and Rob Terry still there and Ryan isn't? Ryan has more charisma in his public hair than Rob Terry has in his entire body.

:lol1: I agree his public hair is pretty awesome. Imagine what his private hair looks like :happy:

McLovin1

The Artiste
Reaction score

Public hair :mog:

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Crimson is still listed on the OVW roster page. But OVW is also an independent so working for OVW doesn't automatically mean you are under a TNA developmental deal. Take that for what it is worth regarding Crimson.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
NO MORE TAELER HENDRIX? :why: :upset: :aries: ::eww2::angry:

NOOOOO HOW DARE YOU TNA. HOW. DARE. YOU. BRING HER BACK! YOU NEED HER SHE NEEDS YOU I NEED HER WE ALL NEED HER... :cry: :please: :why:

*clears throat, takes deep breath, composes himself* Ahem. They had nothing for Ryan anyway, but this just confirmed what he said. GUT CHECK IS A FARCE! :angry: Any Gut Check Winners still employed... oh, yeah, Wes Brisco. Any useful Gut Check winners still employed?

Rayne was an obvious good cut though.

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
NO MORE TAELER HENDRIX? :why: :upset: :aries: ::eww2::angry:

NOOOOO HOW DARE YOU TNA. HOW. DARE. YOU. BRING HER BACK! YOU NEED HER SHE NEEDS YOU I NEED HER WE ALL NEED HER... :cry: :please: :why:

*clears throat, takes deep breath, composes himself* Ahem. They had nothing for Ryan anyway, but this just confirmed what he said. GUT CHECK IS A FARCE! :angry: Any Gut Check Winners still employed... oh, yeah, Wes Brisco. Any useful Gut Check winners still employed?

Rayne was an obvious good cut though.

As soon as I read that I thought, "Oh shit, Rain's not going to be happy now." Was going to post to that effect, but you got to it 2 minutes before I posted. :haha:

Seems to be a bad and scary situation for TNA. If they're that bad off -- sheesh. As already mentioned multiple times, too, seems to defeat the entire purpose of Gut Check. So why bother?

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Jay Bradley. And maybe Sam Shaw (who isn't released, PWinsider confirmed).

:win: Yeah, good to see Bradley on TV, he's doing fine and Shaw's got plenty of potential. Good to see him stay, but man... what braintrust couldn't find anything for Joey Ryan to do all this time? Bummed out over that. And don't look now but the roster's surprisingly thin.

Hey, you know what would be a good way to cut costs? Getting rid of Hogan.

So gone are 5 people:

- Madison Rayne
- Crimson
- Taeler Hendrix
- Christian York
- Joey Ryan

:facepalm:

Nooooooooooo! Crimson's confirmed released? Seriously?

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Cutting Crimson was the dumbest move from a future star perspective if you ask me. Crimson along with Magnus are the two guys who has the most potential to be the top guys of the company ten years from now, both from a talent and age perspective. Magnus could have been a top babyface and probably still will be unless a bad injury happens and Crimson could have been a top heel five years from now if everything had played out right.