TNA releases Hamada

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

McFly...

Reaction score
SOURCE: LOP

TNA has released one-half of the Knockouts Tag Team Champions Hamada from her contract. They will be holding a tournament to crown new champions beginning on iMPACT this week.

The first match will be Sarita and Daffney vs. Velvet Sky and Angelina Love. No word yet on who the other champion Taylor Wilde's new partner will end up being.

----------------------
I really don't know what TNA is thinking. She was a great worker and was very consistent. She was pretty hot too. And plus she is the current Knockout tag team champ. Why would they release one of their current champions? Are they that lazy to give her some TV time?

Reaction score
Hamada was a good worker. I thought she was one of the best in her division. She could perform very well and made some knockout matches entertaining.

Airfixx

Reaction score
Rediculous that they don't even have her drop the title though...

Basic knowledge of booking says you don't vacate your titles unless absolutely necessary, but clearly there's not much of that to go round in the upper echelons if TNA.

Reaction score
Good. Better off back home making Sensei some moo goo gai pan. Now they just need to lay off the rest of them and the Deli Meat Shaver's Union will meet it's employment quota for the first time in years. If only the higher ups in TNA ran the WNbA.