• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TNA Rebrand Discussion Thread

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
be193ce6-cdf9-4966-936a-0fd0ebbd6165
Like, this would look cool on tv
You can look at damn near any theater or convention center across the country and imagine how badass a wrestling show could look there. I was just randomly looking at this theater in Green Bay earlier and thinking about how majestic is is :lol

lgaoGhw.jpg

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
I must of course mention the O2 Academy Glasgow because TNA actually have run it, it's a former theatre and it's great to look at when you're inside

7-DAE0488-BCA3-4-ECD-9-C00-AAD7-AD28629-F.jpg

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
I'm effectively pregaming TNA by watching BFG 2011

OOF that spot where Mr. Anderson goes for a senton bomb, misses Bully Ray and the table entirely, and smashes his back against the entranceway

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
I have the utmost respect for the 2300 Arena but it's also still just a warehouse and not what I assumed they had in mind when talking about running more prestigious venues :lol I'll roll with it though. I hope they go back to the Manahattan Center sometime.
At the end of the day H2K sold 1500 tickets for the big rebrand. I think stating they were going bigger n better might be a long term goal at this point because....ya they ain't close to even doing anything even in the 3 to 5k range

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Sounds like we got some rematches coming on the Snake Eyes tapings.

Here’s hoping for a Moose/Shelley rematch. :fingerscrossed

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
I'm thinking Nemeth vs. System's going to be the arc through Rebellion

No Surrender - Nemeth vs. Myers
Sacrifice - Nemeth vs. Eddie
TV, road to Rebellion - Nemeth/someone vs. Moose/DeAngelo
Rebellion main - Nemeth vs. Moose for the title