• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TNA Rebrand Discussion Thread

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
It's always been TNA to me even when it I wasn't liking the direction or who was in charge. I'll support TNA til my final breath.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
So I think the next question is are we going back to the company being TNA but they still called the television show impact wrestling or we going all the way back to callIng it TNA Impact?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Hopefully TNA Impact

could also see TNA: Impact Wrestling
The bottom one was what it was officially called. They just didn’t refer to the TNa part during impact wrestling broadcast but if you look at like the cable thing, that’s what it would say.

I personally think the words impact wrestling should be retired.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
To clarify btw, I say 3rd Golden Age because I think the 50s were the first Golden Age, and then the 80s was the 2nd. (90s weren't a Golden Age internationally at least)

TNA coming back is just incredible though. It feels like all these companies are starting to get much larger audiences for them. From AEW's prolonged success and with NWA now getting on CW, it'll be interesting to see whats next for TNA.

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
WTF. Like seriously WTF is this? Don't get me wrong this is cool. Just completely out of left field and random as all hell.

As the boss man said, It's time to retire the Impact Wrestling name. The Weekly show should be a completely new name.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
To clarify btw, I say 3rd Golden Age because I think the 50s were the first Golden Age, and then the 80s was the 2nd. (90s weren't a Golden Age internationally at least)

TNA coming back is just incredible though. It feels like all these companies are starting to get much larger audiences for them. From AEW's prolonged success and with NWA now getting on CW, it'll be interesting to see whats next for TNA.
You can say wrestling fans be eating good