TNA Pulling 3 Workers Off TV

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RedDevil9937

Reaction score
WrestlingNewsWorld.com has learned both Kip James and Jacqueline Moore are going to be phased out as on-air personalities on TNA television which is why they were not at Destination X or at this week's Impact tapings.

Steve Gerweck is reporting that Roxxi is also being pulled off television and the decision to take all three off was made by Dixie Carter, not Jeff Jarrett. According to Gerweck, the decision was not well received and Jarrett has been taking the majority of the blame.

I think it's because of Jackie and Kip's age that they're getting pulled off TV. Not sure about Roxxi. Maybe she's going to be repackaged because I can't see the TV networks liking her "Hardcore Knockout" gimmick. On that note, I can't see Joe's angry knifeman gimmick lasting long either.

PeepShow

lol, Roxxi, lol

Perhaps if she acted like a female and ya know, actually let her hair grow out she'd be a more viable women's competitor.

Moonlight Drive

RLFB is fuming, I can tell.

None of them are big losses imo, TNA definitely made the right decision with Kip.

Marvel26

Reaction score
Taking Jackie off is stupid!

She is one of the most experienced womens wrestlers in the world and with the current state of the Knockout Division, they could use her!

I also like her in the role with Beer Money, even though she doesnt fit what they are!

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
The Roxxi thing could have something to do with this:

WZROnline.com said:
There was a story going around saying TNA Knockouts Roxxi and Rhaka Khan were involved in a backstage altercation in which Khan gave Roxxi a black eye. However, the story has since been changed to Khan stiffing Roxxi in a match recently taped for iMPACT!, so apparently that’s how Roxxi suffered the black eye, and not during the backstage argument the two women had.

The Sun is reporting that Roxxi and Rhaka got into a heated backstage altercation at a recent show though. Roxxi felt that Khan had intentionally stiffed her in a match, thus resulting in a black eye.

According to several people in the organization, Rhaka Khan is not liked backstage and has a really bad attitude. She doesn’t want to train to improve in the ring and carries herself like she’s a huge star, which rubs a lot of people the wrong way. Since she’s dating Kurt Angle, however, no one says anything to her face, since Angle has a lot of political stroke in the company. Khan is in a secure spot since TNA isn’t going to release her due to her relationship with Angle.

They didn't want her to perform with a black eye? *shrug* Either it's a repackage, or Dixie is an idiot. Even if you don't like the fact that Roxxi isn't just another silicon-stuffed blonde slut, she's perhaps the best worker in the Knockouts and one of the most over even after a year of waste. Letting her go entirely would be idiotic.

As far as Kip goes, thank god. Jacqueline, I dunno. If TNA is worried about money then I can see why they'd pull her for a while. TNA pays per appearance, and she doesn't do anything.

This Guy

I think it's because of Jackie and Kip's age that they're getting pulled off TV. Not sure about Roxxi. Maybe she's going to be repackaged because I can't see the TV networks liking her "Hardcore Knockout" gimmick. On that note, I can't see Joe's angry knifeman gimmick lasting long either.

You think its because of there age? Have you not seen who TNA centres there product around? Angle, Foley, Sting, Nash, Stiener.....

Its more likely because there contracts won't be renewed. Although I feel Kip is no big loss, Jackie does well with Beer Money. But again wouldn't be a big loss.

As for Roxxi its either a) as Fanboy said because they don't want there "Bad Ass" Chick character to appear on tv with a black eye, or if its true that Khan is dating Angle (which LOL btw) Angle might have gotten Roxxi off tv. Which would also explain why Khan thinks shes queen shit. However if Angle was really so proud of his craft you'd think he would be straight with Khan and tell her, "Bitch step it up!"

Soulpower

TNA blew it with Roxxi long ago.

She should have become the face of the KO's division the moment they shaved her head (At which point he was easily the most over KO on the roster).

Hell, the fans wanted Roxxi to make the save after the ladies tag match, so much so that they were chanting for her.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Jacqueline and Kip could help out backstage as agents in the knockout and tag team divisions, respectively. And Roxxi could just go off TV to let her hair grow out and get repackaged.

This Guy

I don't think Kip would make a good agent....jackie yes...Kip no...he's only good for unemployement in my opinion

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I hope they don't keep Roxxi off for long. They blew it with her big time. If it is to get her repackaged, or let her hair grow back/black eye, It'd be alright with me but not for long. If it's because of Khan Angle, fuck her.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
She doesn't just bleed. She's been busted open the hard way on several occasions, leaving a mildly disturbing amount of blood in a pool around her head. How many frail wittle Divas do you think would be willing to take shots like that, and should they be busted open that seriously from said shot, come right back next week and not even care? And unlike Mickie Knuckles, she's not just some whackjob willing to be hit with chairs - she's perhaps the best worker in the division.

Wordlife

they might move Roxxi to WWE... maybe she'll have a career there (sarcasm)

YoungMannie

Reaction score
What ever happens the outlaws should have gotten better or at least at the height of pop in TNA another shot in WWE. Jackie can still work so maybe she'll won't be off tv too long. Roxxi is still f'n hot and needs too be on TV soon as possible.