• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TNA No Surrender 2024 - FRIDAY, February 23 - Live from New Orleans - Live on TNA+

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
So probably still get a Time Machine split. Just without Knight or Kushida turning during the match. Probably Shelley and Kushida tension from the towel, Sabin mad that Shelley only cares about himself and not that he lost his belt too and they go their separate ways. Maybe a feud there somewhere, but ironically now I think Knight won’t be involved. He’ll just quietly walk away from the mess.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
When I decided to stay up for the first SD of the pandemic when I realised I got BT Sport, I didn't know I'd get this far. Thank you all

Kross Rhodes

I still think Sabin snaps
Me too. I feel like Shelley and Kushida squabbling will cause Sabin to snap and blame his loss on Time Machine being too distracted. Maybe even call Shelley self involved. Sabin and Shelley program would be golden.

Kross Rhodes

Apparently they had EY go out to the crowd tonight and sell them on sticking by them in the upcoming change.

Feels kinda icky. Just have the new President do that. Don’t make the locker room sell your new vision.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Kross Rhodes said:
Apparently they had EY go out to the crowd tonight and sell them on sticking by them in the upcoming change. Feels kinda icky. Just have the new President do that. Don’t make the locker room sell your new vision.
I don't think EY would have done it unless he felt like he believed in the message tho tbf

Kross Rhodes

I made this decision a couple of days ago... but I had to finish it with TNA
Don’t forget when you watch it on replay you can still chat as you watch in the chat or thread.

And maybe for a some MLW shows or something we can setup an ld when you’re more comfortable and watch the replay together.