TNA needs to negotiate with...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JHar888

Reaction score
1) King Booker
-After being pushed to RAW, King Booker got very unhappy, and actually wanted to go to TNA. Hopefully a deal will be in the works soon.
2) Rob Van Dam
-Rob Van Dam's contract recently expired in the WWE, and he's probably going to remian a free agent for quite some time, but still, TNA can get there hands on RVD. He also fits the hardcore wrestling, TNA style.
3) Test
-ECW's ex-star, Test, has now become the top free agent in the wrestling world today. A TNA appearance is just what Test needs, so he can ditch the independents once and for all.
4) Rob Conway
-As one of Danny and Doug Basham's best friends, Rob Conway, a former World Tag Team Champion, just may be soon to sign with TNA.
5) Orlando Jordan
In his WWE days, Orlando Jordan was one of SmackDown's greatest, and he even captured a U.S. title or two. Then, WWE randomly released him, and he had a short stint with Maryland Championship Wrestling. Might TNA get him?
6) Rey Mysterio
One of WWE's most over-rated guys, and former World Heavyweight Champion, Rey Mysterio, is a good friend of AJ Style's, and they even mentioned doing a match together. TNA needs to look into little Rey.

Now wouldn't TNA be the best with this group of free agents and soon - to - be free agents?

Christian

Reaction score
Agreed with everything up until you said Rey was "over-rated".. Rey is definately one of the smaller cruiserweights and fight a larger superstar, entertain everyone the whole time, and maybe even come out with a win. Plus he's pretty dominant in cruiserweight matches.

Truth

Reaction score
TNA needs to negotiate with....RVD, thats it. Nobody else there roster is already heavily packed especially for only one hour. They dont need all these vets thats the worst thing they can do. They need to build up there home made guys as there stars, TNA stars not WWE's leftovers. If RVD comes in it'll be for like a year or two and he actually fits TNA. He could put over some talent and is much better then Angle for TNA.

TheAnswer

Reaction score
TNA needs RVD, could use Rob Conway but wouldn't push him to be a star. One thing they don't need to negoite with is Orlando Jordan he sucked, he got no heat or pops. He was just there, and they worst US Champion. Not to mention he's gay........lol

Montana

Sure....why doesnt TNA just sign every wrestlers that isn't contracted by the wwe. OH wait, let me tell you know. TNA is broke. I shouldnt say that, but they are losing money hand over fist. WHy spend money you dont have on someone like Booker T?? Im sick of TNA signing wwe rejects and screwing over original TNA talent. TNA needs to cut about 13 guys plus 1 major contract in order for them to sign some new blood. In fact, they really should just invest in resigning somoa joe with the little money left.

As far as my opinions of the guys you listed:

King Booker - Useless, over the hill.

RVD- Past his prime. Cool for about 3 months

Test - HORRIBLE Idea. They have Tomko which is his clone, and he's useless

Rob Conway - WHy?????? Bashams shouldnt even be in TNA

ORlando Jordan - I wouldnt mind this, but he would have to be repackaged.

Rey Mysterio - Injury prone. Past his prime.

MikeRaw

First off,Im glad you put in an effort to make a pretty good post.However none of these guys should be going to TNA.Booker is fine with Raw now,and is happy again lol.Also everyone hates that TNA is all wee guys so they would prob lose more fans.They dont need older guys anymore..
But again,glad you made a thread

PeepShow

Of any of those guys that I think would make it in TNA would be RVD and Rey. They are both getting older, but I think they would be able to put on some great X-Division matches.

phantomgerald

Just sign RVD, release Sharkboy and the undercards. One hour isn't enough for all the talent he has

MikeRaw

Just to respong to peepshow,yes rvd is old(38) but Rey is not...Hes only 30(maybe 31).....Anyways I doubt rey would ever leave wwe unless it was to mexico but i still doubt it...

Reaction score
I dont think TNA needs to sign anybody at this time, they have a stacked enough roster and dont need any more talent.

P.O.U.N.C.E

Reaction score
lol Rey is 33...I believe he was born in 74...wear and tear I believe is starting to get to him...

straight_edge76

TNA is fine if anything they should release some Jobbers but keep shark boy gotta love him

The Rated R CMStar

Good effort to make a great post but King Booker only mentioned TNA to advertise his own federation and to show WWE has unhappy on being moved, but he wasn't really going to go.

Rey has a new contract signed, and, when TNA offered him a contract before, WWE showed that they are more powerful when it comes to money.

Test is an steroid freak, he isn't good for any company.

RVD is on a break and if, if he comes back he will do it with WWE.

OJ and Conway aren't so bad of choices, but only if TNA fires two midcarders to create their spots.

Good thing you didn't mention Goldberg and Lesnar, as it is obvious they will never go to TNA

Reaction score
I don't really agree with any of these. At a time, RVD would have been a great fit in TNA, but now would just be holding back younger talent. Its also pretty unrealistic to think that Misterio would leave WWE. King Booker, same as RVD. The rest of the guys you mentioned range from awful to decent at best.