TNA Looking To Split Tag Teams

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ben

Reaction score
Don’t be surprised if the tag teams of the Motor City Machineguns and Generation Me get split up. Current discussions have them moved to the X-Division to improve the division.

http://gerweck.net/2011/01/13/tna-spoilers/

Kind of scews the tag division over, and reall both teams could really still do a lot more in the tag division in TNA especially GenMe.

Would rather see them just go with bringing in more indy and international guys to build up the X DIV again.
http://gerweck.net/2011/01/13/tna-spoilers/

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Sabin and Shelley can do well on either the tag or X division roster and both have proven it.

GenMe on the other hand need to stay together to be successful.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Knew MCMG were breaking up the minute they made them hit each other by accident two tag team matches in a row. Should just keep them together yet still have them be in the X-Division.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Shelley never really did anything of substance in the x division by himself, Sabin on the other hand should thrive there without the leech holding him back. '

No reason to keep an ultra poor man's Hardy Boyz when you have the real thing signed to contracts, so devote the cash to paying the KOs better.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Shelley never really did anything of substance in the x division by himself, Sabin on the other hand should thrive there without the leech holding him back. '

No reason to keep an ultra poor man's Hardy Boyz when you have the real thing signed to contracts, so devote the cash to paying the KOs better.
1. Those ultra poor man Hardy Boyz have been the best in ring performers for TNA period last year.
2. The Hardy's both look like shit right now.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Not really something to brag about in a company where no one sells, tells a story, or can work a non-spot based match. That is the equivalent of being called the best stuntman.

Give the money to the girls who actually draw and matter in the grand scheme of things, while being grossly underpaid.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
They are of course working for peanuts for the most part but you're making it seem like they are pulling in big money or something. They can sometimes get the highest rated part of the show that's all.

And just saying since you brought up the Hardy's you think MCMG (mostly Shelley's) selling is bad Jeff has been pretty horrible with that esp at the last ppv.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
GenMe gets paid the same amount as most of the KOs. Its not like they get 1000 bucks per performance or some shit.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
They are of course working for peanuts for the most part but you're making it seem like they are pulling in big money or something. They can sometimes get the highest rated part of the show that's all.

And just saying since you brought up the Hardy's you think MCMG (mostly Shelley's) selling is bad Jeff has been pretty horrible with that esp at the last ppv.

That is why I said "in a company where no one sells" :p

Besides we already know that Jeff is on record of saying he didn't really care about his ring work in TNA and that they don't care that he doesn't care on the Hardy DVD

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
If TNA were to break up these two teams what teams would they have left? Beer Money and Ink Inc? London Brawling whenever Wolfe returns from whatever injury he sustained.

3 teams left?

Hardyz of course wouldn't be a tag team at all time.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
You know that 3D would just reunite out of nowhere

Chuck Norris

Reaction score
After Team 3D's anti-climactic feud, I still think TNA needs to get a How-To book on breaking up tag teams. "Breaking Up Tag Teams for Dummies"?

McMahon must have that kind of book laying around, I'm sure he'll lend it to Carter, he's a pro at the act now.

Kairi

Reaction score
yeah the breaking up of MCMG is just too obvious, i like them as a tag team and as singles though.

genme i don't know, but i will see how they do as singles before i pass too much judgement.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
With Wolfe maybe never returning they'd only have Beer Money and Ink Inc as tag teams. I suppose they can team up Red and Crimson as well considering they are brothers and all but they would need more than 3 teams to have a good division.