TNA Lockdown And Beyond:

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kennedy

Reaction score
Backstory:

TNA have been building up Lockdown as an amazing event but can or will it live up to expectations with perhaps the biggest TNA World Title Match ever involving a very popular Samoa Joe against One Of The Best TNA Champions Kurt Angle!

Also In the other main event Lethal Lockdown Team Cage at the moment Christian is perhaps at the top of his career as a face his popularity is definatley on the rise! Against Team Tomko after Tomko left Cage he has just got better this one is expected to be a classic also many other classics are on the card.

Lockdown Card:

TNA World Championship

Kurt Angle CHAMPION Def Samoa Joe CHALLENGER After Tomko and Styles found themselves beating the hell out of Joe to help Angle on his road to victory. Matt Morgan cleared house to give Joe a little help.

Lethal Lockdown

Team Cage Team Tomko
Christian Def Tomko
Sting Styles
Nash
Rhino Team 3D
Morgan James Storm

X Divison Championship Xscape Match

Jay Lethal (c) Def All Challengers

Booker T Def Robert Roode

TNA Womens Championship

Awesome Kong Def Angelina Love and Gail Kim

Kip James Def BG James

Impact Preview:

After Kurt Angle retained his TNA World Championship he goes right into a massive main event match when he meets Matt Morgan in a Non Title Match after last nights face off between the two.

Also Samoa Joe will kick off the show in the ring in an infuriated mood for sure he may even demand a rematch or what will he say?

After Awesome Kong succsesfully retained her Womens Championship she will meet Traci Brooks can the former member of Roode Inc survie against the Womens Champion?

After the massive win for Booker T against Robert Roode Booker will be in action against another winner last night in Kip James who will come out victorious?

And in a massive Double Main Event Christian Cage will team up with Sting against Styles and Tomko for the TNA Tag Team Championship can Cage and Sting take the Tag Titles away from the amazing Tomko and Styles connection!

To find out all these answers and more tune into TNA Impact!

Confirmed Matches:

Samoa Joe will open up the show

Awesome Kong Vs Traci Brooks NON TITLE

Booker T Vs Kip James

TNA Tag Team Championship

Styles and Tomko (c) Vs Sting and Cage

Heavyweight Showcase NON TITLE

Kurt Angle (c) Vs Matt Morgan

Please can I have some predictions for this stacked card!!

The Mac

Reaction score
This is what I can see happening. Thanks for getting excited about my btb btw. Creamy!

Booker T Vs Kip James

McLovin

Reaction score
Not many TNA BTBs in IWF at the moment, hope you can keep this one going Kennedy. Good luck, anyway here are my predictions for Impact:

Booker T Vs Kip James

Evil Austin

Booker T Vs Kip James

Styles and Tomko
(c) Vs Sting and Cage

The Rated R CMStar

Booker T Vs Kip James

Check out BTW if you get a chance

Kennedy

Reaction score
The Mac why in da fuc did u call me creamy???

All reviews will be returned.

CT Styles

^^ Cut the bad language mate

Booker T Vs Kip James

The Mac

Reaction score
I said you getting excited was Creamy. Kapiche.

Kennedy

Reaction score
Tna Impact

TNA IMPACT! Live Impact Zone Orlando Florida

MOVE THE CAGES

Then a video highlight of Lockdown is show focusing on the double main event.

Tenay: Hello everyone and welcome to the show which everyone is talking about after the explosive Lockdown!

West: Your damn right Mike well we have no time as Samoa Joe is in the ring!

Joe: I have no time to introduce myself and say why I am here so here I go! After Last Night at Lockdown I was seconds away from my first World Title but I was cheated by Styles and Tomko so I am here to announce next week on Impact I am cashing in my rematch-

Cornette: Wait Joe don’t get ahead of yourself next week you ain’t doin nothing but at Sacrifice you will meet Kurt Angle in a Singles Match with a Special Enforcer who is... well you will find out next week!!

Cornette storms up the ramp with a smile on his face

Joe: Come on tell me now!

KURT ANGLES LOCKER ROOM

Angle: What did I agree with that match hey Styles did I!

Styles: No Sir but neither did you agree to the Heavyweight Showcase tonight!

Angle: I know but Tomko and you have to beat some respect into Cage and Sting!

Styles: Don’t worry thats easy work!!

Tenay: Well after a massive win for Awesome Kong at Lockdown tonight well now she will get into the ring with Traci Brooks!!

Kong hits as Awesome Kong storms out with her Women’s Championship

Then Brooks walks out with the TNA theme much to the laughter of Robert Roode who watches from ringside.

Match 1: Awesome Kong Vs Traci Brooks NON TITLE

Kong walks straight to Traci and smacks her with a massive right fist and then a clothesline a cover 1..2..NO Brooks gets the shoulder up she then lifts Brooks up by the hair and lifts her onto her shoulder as Kong goes to the second rope and she drops Brooks on the mat and then Splashes onto Brooks crushing her a cover 1..2..3!! Winner Awesome Kong Women’s Champion

Kong then celebrates the domination as Roode gets in the ring and slaps Brooks but then Brooks gets up and pushes Roode away as he smacks into Awesome Kong who then turns around and delivers a punch to Roode and then Body slams Roode and leaves Roode on the floor senseless as Kong walks to the back!!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Tenay: In the back Robert Roode is in Jim Cornette’s office!!

CORNETTE OFFICE

Roode: Jim did you just see that! The beast Mansome KONG just layed he... ITS HANDS ON ME!!

Cornette: Yeah I saw and it gave me an amazing idea Robert Roode Vs Awesome Kong next week!

Roode: NO WAY I WILL NOT STEP IN THE RING WITH THAT BEAST!

Cornette: Then what do you want?

Roode: To Suspend that man!

Cornette points behind Roode as Robert turns around to see Kong who attacks Roode with some hard punches and a few slams onto the tables and she finishes Roode of by slamming him through the wall!! As Kong storms out the room!

Cornette: Well Mr Roode next week on Impact you will wrestle Awesome Kong!!

West: Well there you have it next week right here on Impact Roode has his chance to gain some revenge!

Tenay: Well up next the TNA Tag Team Championships are on the line Styles and Tomko against Sting and Cage!

I am Phenomenal hits to a mixed reaction as the Tag Team Champions come out

Then Stinger hits to loud cheers as Cage and Sting walk out with big smiles on there faces!

Match 2: AJ Styles and Tomko (c) Vs Cage and Sting for the TNA Tag Team Championship

Styles and Sting were elected to start! Styles brings his A Game towards Sting using his Amateur back round with takes down and tie ups but all of a sudden Sting uses a different offence with some body slams headlocks and some hard kicks! Then Styles jumps out of Sting’s grasp and tags in Tomko who grabs Sting and delivers some punches to the head of Sting but then Sting pushes him off and goes into some offence and then a DDT!! He goes to tag Cage who jumps off the apron as Sting looks confused and goes to the outside and tells him to get his ass in the ring but then Cage slaps Sting!! Much to the crowds dislike then Sting says what you doing Cage then slaps Sting again but then Tomko grabs Sting and launches him into the steel pole then Cage gets in the ring and pushes Tomko out the way and delivers an Unprettier onto Sting and he leaves the ring and walks up the ramp Tomko then makes the cover 1..2..3!!

Winners Still TNA Tag Team Champions Tomko and AJ Styles

Cage then walks back down to the ring as the crowd boo him and he gets a steel chair and starts smashing Sting all over the body as the crowd start a Cage Sucks chant!

Cage: SHUT UP! Now listen to me Sting Cage Versus Sting at Sacrifice be there!!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Cage is backstage walking through the locker room and is confronted by RHINO!!

Rhino: Why Cage you had a good thing going but then you go and screw it up!!

Cage: SHUT UP! If you got a problem speak to me next week in the ring one on one NO DQ!!

Cage slaps Rhino and walks away and Rhino goes red in the face!!

Tenay: Don’t you think Cage is pushing Rhino?

West: Well Mike I think next week if that match happens Cage will be destroyed by Rhino! And when he faces Sting his career may finish!

Tenay: Well up next Booker T versus Kip James!

Booker T makes his way down to a decent pop!

Then Kip James walks out with a smirk on his face to loud boos!

Match 3: Booker T Vs Kip James

Booker tries to get James down but Kip looks to be at his best and counters a Booker take down with a kick to the gut and then a Snap Suplex a cover by Kip 1..2..Booker lifts the shoulder and Kip then starts punching hard shots onto the head of Booker but out of nowhere Booker comes back with some hard blows to the stomach of Kip and then a DDT! Now Booker sees an opportunity and lifts Kip up and kicks him in the gut and goes for the Scissor Kick but then Kip rolls Booker up 1..2..3!!!!!

Winner Kip James

Tenay: OH MY GOD Kip James just stole a win against Booker T!!

Booker sits up shocked with being handed a massive loss!!

West: Up next we will have the Heavyweight Showcase our World Champion Kurt Angle meets Jim Cornette’s assistant Matt Morgan!

JIM CORNETTES OFFICE

Joe: Come on tell me now!

Cornette: Not now but by the end of the night you will know!

Tenay: Well we will find out the Special Enforcer!

Olympic Medal plays to a lot of heat as Angle comes out with uneasy look on his face with the TNA Title.

Then Morgan rushes out to a mixed reaction

Match 4: Matt Morgan Vs Kurt Angle (c) Heavyweight Showcase NON TITLE

As the bell sounds these men circle each other and eventually decide to start after a few taunts and circling moments they start with a tie up which Morgan takes Angle out of and then locks on a head lock which Angle cannot find a way out but then he slides himself out and pushes Morgan against the ropes and then levels the massive Morgan with a clothesline which floors Morgan and Angle attempts the Ankle Lock but Morgan kicks his legs and pushes Angle away and then gets up and grabs Angle by the head and throws him to the floor and smiles as Kurt gets back up realising that Morgan is tough and Angle gets up and goes to spear Morgan who just grips Angle around the ribs and lifts Angle above his shoulders and then just plainly drops him on the floor a cover 1..2..Angle just kicks out as everyone can see Kurt is very tired! But then Angle attempts to deliver an Olympic Slam but he just falls down Angle then delivers a massive uppercut which floors Morgan he locks on then Ankle Lock Morgan struggles but then makes it to the ropes Angle then grabs him by the arms and then pushes him against the ropes and then Angle delivers a massive dropkick a pin 1..2..3NO Morgan kicks out and then gets up and shouts at Kurt to bring it Angle charges into Morgan only for Matt to lift up his boot and nail him with a Big Boot he then grabs Angle by the straps on his attire and then goes for a Body Slam but Angle jumps off and then delivers a double leg take down and an Ankle Lock!!! And Morgan battles but then taps out!! Winner Kurt Angle

Angle celebrates with his TNA World Championship he is o his knees but then Samoa Joe walks out!

Joe: Kurt you know I could kick your ass as you are really worn out but that would ruin the suprise for the Special Enforcer! So lets enjoy this come on out!!

3:16 hits as the crowd go absolutely crazy as Stone Cold comes out!!

Austin: Everrybody SHUT UP!! Because STONE COLD HAS FINALLY COME BACK... Oh wait thats not my phrase! Oh yeah this is my one YOU CANT SEE.. Oh wait no sorry oh yeah I remember give me a HELL YEAH If I should physically shove a rocket up Kurt Angles ass!!!!!!

Crowd unleashes with a HELL YEAH!!

Joe: Wait there for a second Steve you are telling me you are the referee?

Austin: Your damn right Tubby!

Joe smiles and starts to speak again

Joe: So are you telling me this drunken PRICK will be refereeing a main event match?

THE CROWD SHOUT OUT A WHAT!?

Austin: Yeah if you got a problem I could deal with that problem with a fat ass STUNNER!!

Joe: JUST BRING IT!!

WHAT!? Say the crowd

Joe: WHAT ARE YOU DEATH!

WHAT!? While Joe is arguing with the crowd Angle watches at Stone Cold turns him round and goes for a STUNNER! But Joe counters it into a Muscle Buster as Austin is layed out on the floor!! Then Angle points and laughs but Joe doesn’t join in as he walks over to Kurt and delivers a massive kick to the head which knocks the World Champion out! Then Jeff Jarrett arrives with a Guitar and smashes it over Samoa Joe’s head and holds the TNA World Championship!!

As the show comes to an end!!

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
BM - Morgan vs Angle
WM - Booker T vs Kip James
BP - Stone Cold coming to TNA
WP - Styles/AJ/Joe
AC - A decent show. All the matches were very brief, and the promos were decent at best. Most of the grammar is really bad word choice, and didn't sound like the wrestlers. Hope you can step up, this could be an OK BTB.

Kennedy

Reaction score
Tna Impact Preview!

TNA Preview:

THE BIGGEST CONFRONTATION IN TNA's HISTORY!

After the explosive Heavyweight Showcase where Stone Cold arrived to TNA and Jeff Jarett returned we will have a massive four man confrontation with Samoa Joe Kurt Angle Jeff Jarett and Steve Austin will all discuss there reasons for there actions from last week!!

CAGES CONFESSION

Christian will explain his disturbing actions last week and will also be in action against Rhino NO DQ!! Will Sting get involved?

Beast Vs Man !

As Robert Roode challenges Awesome Kong can Roode get revenge for the beating he recieved last week??

Booker's Burdons!

Booker T was given a shock loss against Kip James and on Impact he looks to get the record straight when he gets a rematch against James!!

Comfirmed Matches:

Biggest Confrontation in TNA History when Angle Samoa Joe Jeff Jarett and Stone Cold share the ring!!

Cage will explain his actions

NO DQ Cage Vs Rhino

MAN Vs BEAST

Awesome Kong Vs Robert Roode

Booker T Vs Kip James 2

This will be an awesome Impact I would'nt miss it for your life!!

Kennedy

Reaction score
TNA IMPACT LIVE FROM Universal Studios!
FACE TO FACE

The show opens up with no pryo no introducing but a dark screen hearing a murmur from the crowd and as the lights brighten up Cage is stood in the ring with a blank face!

Cage: Hello everybody and right know you are about to here the answer to the question that has been on the mind of every wrestling fan across the globe! Why Christian why? Well here is the damn answer! Because I felt like it!

Cage smirks as the crowd get pissed off and boo loudly as then RHINO STORMS INTO THE IMPACT ZONE!

Rhino: Wait Christian you are saying you turned on Sting because you felt like it?!?! (Cage nods) BULLSHIT! I thought you were a half decent but obviously I was...

Cage: Obviously you were what? Fat unfit drunk a HASBEEN!

The crowd let out oohs!

Rhino: You know what Cage I have had enough! I personally cannot wait until Sting kicks your ass at Sacrifice! But actually I am more excited about when I KICK YOUR ASS RIGHT KNOW!!

Cage smiles and then kicks Rhino in the Baby maker (lol)

Match 1: Rhino vs Christian Cage NO DQ

Cage continues a hellacious beating with chair shots and Unprettier after Unprettier but doesn’t go for the pin as he wants to continue the hellacious beating by know Rhino is a bloody mess as Cage then taunts the crowd and then goes for the Scorpion Death Lock by mocking Sting as Rhino struggles as the crowd boo and then start a CAGE SUCKS CHANT as Rhino is about to tap but then the lights go out! And they come back on with no change apart from Cage releasing the hold and taunts Sting by saying to scared to show up but know the lights flicker and a voice is heard which says Cage repeatedly then eventually starts to say 10 days from tonight at Sacrifice Christian’s Career ends for good! Cage then shouts say that to my face obviously not scared from the mind games! But then Sting lowers himself from the ceiling and confronts Cage who is now shaking but then turns around to a GORE FROM RHINO a pin 1..2..3!!

Winner Via Pinfall Rhino!

Rhino bloodied crawls to the back as Sting stands over Cage and then locks on the Scorpion Death Lock as Cage taps out!

Tenay: Is this what will happen ten days from know at Sacrifice!?

ANGLES LOCKER ROOM

Angle: Styles Tomko I cannot live with this pressure! Jarrett Austin and Joe all on my back!

Tomko: Angle please SHUT UP! Last week on Impact and me and Styles we can steel feel the bruises and tonight if you want the plan to go well you need to shut up so we can prepare!

Angle: Yeah Tomko I want the plan to work but don’t forget I got taken to Pluto and back by Matt Morgan but still won!! So lets get it right tonight GET IT GOT IT... Tomko nods! GOOOOOOD!

Tenay: Well up next Chris Sabin Alex Shelley Sonjay Dutt and Shark Boy all go at it for a shot at Jay Lethal for the X Division Title at Sacrifice !

Dutt and Shark Boy are in the ring as Motor City plays to thunderous cheers as they look to have some tension between the two!

Match 2: Sonjay Dutt Vs Shark Boy Vs Chris Sabin Vs Alex Shelley WINNER GOES TO SACRIFICE X DIVISION TITLE MATCH

In an amazing X Division contest which has no top man as in the early goings they are all equal but then Shelley and Sabin start to work together and take Shark Boy and Dutt out which then makes a face off between the two partners as both men go all out but Sabin gets the upper hand only to be rolled up by Dutt who gets a near fall! But then Dutt sees Shark Boy getting up but Dutt then delivers a Moonsault to the outside as both men are layed out and Sabin and Shelley start all over again and they battle for about 4 full minutes as Dutt and Shark Boy come back out and Sabin and Shelley then both dropkick them off the apron and then battle again but then a roll up by Sabin gets the 3 count!!

Winner and going to Sacrifice Chris Sabin!

Sabin shakes Shelley’s hand as the crowd applaud as Lethal rushes down with a mic!

Lethal: Sabin well done I congratulate you!

Sabin: Thanks but how sexually active that congratulation sounds you can shove it right up your ass! As I know this title match will be a big fat walk in the park!

Lethal: Well Chris I have shoved it up my ass! And I hope you think that our match will be a walk in the park and I can’t wait to prove you wrong!!

Sabin then slaps Lethal and him and Shelley sprint up the ramp as Lethal looks up the ramp and holds up the X Division Title and says BRING IT!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

CORNETTES OFFICE

Cage: Listen to me Jim did you see that Sting put his hands on me! Do something about it!

Cornette: I am sorry Cage but why should I do ANYTHING! For you?

Cage: Please Jim help me!

Cornette: Okay how about this next week Sting will meet an opponent of YOUR CHOOSING! And you can watch this match as the Special Guest Referee!

Cage: You know Jim I was hoping you would say that so please welcme Sting’s opponent S!

Rellik and Black Reign!

Cage: Sting you are going down!

Cornette: Christian you have your match!

West: Sting is in for a beating next week on iMPACT!

Tenay: Well up next Booker T looks to set the record straight Kip James Versus Booker T!

Kip James walks out with his theme to a mixed reaction as he is clearly cocky thanks to his massive win over Booker last week!

Then CAN YOU DIG IT SUCKA! Blasts over the PA System to a massive pop

Match 3: Booker T Vs Kip James II Normal Match

This match starts with Booker T dominating as he clearly wants to get his revenge from last week as he is very explosive with Body slams and he attempts his finisher early on but messes it up and Kip James take advantage and works on Booker for a few minutes but then the veteran battles back with punches and eventually battles back and delivers a kick to the gut and the SCISSOR KICK! A COVER 1..2..3!!

Winner: Booker T

As Booker celebrates the crowd cheer heavily but then a man appears behind Booker and delivers a German Suplex and then locks on the Crossface as Booker taps out as the man gets up leaving Booker on the floor as he gets a mic!

???: I am Brent Albright and Booker I remember beating you in the WWE and know I am in TNA and Booker I have got a match against you at Sacrifice secured! And you will be exposed for the fraud you are!

Booker sits up and holds his arm in pain as Albright taunts him while he walks up the ramp!

ANGLES LOCKER ROOM

Angle: Come on lets focus were on after this match!

Tomko: Don’t worry its all good!

Karen: Kurt calm down baby!

She starts kissing him to calm him down!

Styles: OH PLEASE! This is not PLAYBOY!

ROBERT ROODE BACKSTAGE

Roode looks into the camera!

Roode: Well tonight I step in the ring with the beast known as Awesome Kong! That thing is suppose to be a women but I have done some undercover work to find out the true sexuality of Awesome Kong! Roll the footage!

It shows a jungle inside of a house which is title Kong’s House! And he sees the toilet and sees piss everywhere and says she can’t control that penis of hers (his) and then goes into Kong’s bed room and sees pictures of women!

Roode: If you haven’t taken the hints it seems clear that the Beast is a man! And out there tonight I will destroy her or him in the centre of that ring!!

Roode storms out with intensity!

Kong’s music theme hits as she walks out angrily with the Women’s Knockout Championship slumped over her shoulder!

Then It Pays to Be Roode plays to a mixed reaction! As Roode walks out realising what trouble he is in!

Match 4: Awesome Kong (c) Vs Robert Roode MAN VS BEAST

They start with a colour elbow tie up and Kong due to her size she gets the early leverage and then hits Roode with a massive right hand which floors Roode and then she drags him up by the hair and then delivers a massive slam to the mat a cover 1..2..NO Roode somehow kicks out! Roode then delivers a massive punch but hardly fazes Kong!! Then Roode gets out the ring and gets a STEEL CHAIR!! And jumps in the ring! And smashes it over Kong’s head as blood drips out of her head! But it doesn’t faze her he goes again this time Kong delivers a Big Boot and leaves Roode layed out in the middle of the ring!!!

Winner Via DQ Awesome Kong!

Tenay: Despite all of Robert Roode’s mind games and chair shots he still couldn’t defeat Awesome Kong!

West: Surely this won’t be the end of this argument between the two!!!

Tenay: When we return the Biggest Confrontation in TNA’s History!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

We return as Medal hits as Kurt Angle walks out with the TNA World Title on his shoulder he is dressed in his suit with Tomko and Styles right behind Kurt!

Angle: Wait listen everyone I haven’t got time for this crap so I thought I would just show my face and go home! So Hi Orlando! Ahh that was nice know Bye Orlando!!

Angle is about to leave as the Glass Shatters as Austin comes out!!

Austin: Wait there Kurt err er er NO Kurt you have to stay right in this ring!!!

Joe then walks out without a music in street clothes!

Joe: Wait Austin shut up PLEASE! Last week you bored me so I literally kicked your ass!! So if you don’t want that again than I would advise you to leave!!

Austin: Hey Joe calm down I just want to watch this little confrontation!!

Joe: You do that Steve! Anyway Kurt next Sunday Kurt you can kiss that World Championship goodby...

Angle: Yeah that is what everyone said! Cage said that Abyss said that are heck Joe even you’ve said that 6 million times!!

Angle ups the intensity as Joe and Angle know get in eachothers face!! But then Jarrett walks down!

Jarrett: Wait calm down ladies! Last week Jeff Jarrett made his big return and TNA Management haven ‘t done jack for me! So I have decided what I will do! So at Sacrifice Stone Cold I challenge YOU to a ma...

Austin: I ACCEPT!

Styles: Wait you two Austin you want a match and Jeff you want a match so how about this TNA Tag Titles Austin and Jarrett what do you say???

Jarrett: Well Steve I’m in you!!

Austin: HELL YEAH!!!

Angle: Wait who is going to be our Special Enforcer?

Cornette: I like that tag match it will happen at Sacrifice but whoever gets the winning pinfall out of you four will be Special Enforcer for the main event! But right know a one on one main event Samoa Joe versus STONE COLD!!!!!!!!!!!!

The crowd go crazy at the prospect of Joe and Austin in action!

Match 5: Samoa Joe Vs Stone Cold FIRST TIME EVER

These two men start off with taunts as the crowd are cheering heavily as this is a “Dream Match†And Austin then slaps Joe!!!! As Joe lets out a smile and then floors Austin with a massive kick! And then locks on a Body Scissors as Austin is taken out and is being worn down and Joe releases and goes for the Muscle Buster but Austin counters with the neck breaker a cover he gets a two count!! He starts to stomp on Joe who catches Austin’s foot and throws it away and jumps up and delivers an earth shattering clothesline and tries the Kokina Clutch but Steve counters with a few elbows!

Tenay: What a match this is a CLASSIC!!

Austin then anticipates Joe to get up and kicks him in the gut and goes for a Stunner but Joe then counters and kicks Austin in the injured neck as Austin collapses to the ground and holds his kneck!! And Joe know locks on the Kokina Clutch but Austin wraps his legs around the ropes and then Joe gets up and goes for a Leg Drop on the neck but Austin slides out the way and Joe hurts and then Austin fights back to his feet and then uses all his strength and delivers a Back Drop!!!!!! As Joe smashes onto the floor! As know the Angle Alliance come down and attack Austin and Joe but Jarrett comes down and the Angle Alliance run up the ramp!!

Winner NO CONTEST

Cornette: You know what you have just given me an amazing idea! Next week on Impact a massive Six Man Tag Team Match!!! The Angle Alliance Versus Stone Cold Jeff Jarrett and Samoa Joe!!!!

Angle frustrated starts shouting at Cornette as the show ends!!

Current Sacrifice Card:

TNA HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP:

Kurt Angle (c) Vs Samoa Joe

AJ Styles and Tomko Vs Jeff Jarrett and Stone Cold

GRUDGE MATCH

Sting Vs Christian Cage

GRUDGE MATCH ALBRIGHTS DEBUT

Brent Albright Vs Booker T

X Division Championship

Jay Lethal (c) Vs Chris Sabin

Kennedy

Reaction score
Tna News:

BREAKING NEWS:

Joey Matthews has been signed on a two year deal! Apparantley he is planned to debut at Sacrifice currentley unknown what angle he will be in!

MASSIVE INJURY

Stone Cold picked up an injury during his match with Samoa Joe! And is likely to have a replacment for Sacrifice with the front runner being Joey Matthews!

JEFF JARRETT

This maybe one 0f his last stints in TNA as he believes his body is running out of fuel as he believes will show at Sacrifice!

KURT ANGLE

Is thought to have picked up a minor injury at Lockdown and has been layed of recentley on Impact and will be playing a small part in the main event on Impact and will likely attempt to test to see the extent of his injury!

This is it for the news and more updates will be given as announced.

Kennedy

Reaction score
More News:

BREAKING NEWS:

MATCHES ADDED:

From the desk of Jim Cornette Robert Roode will meet Awesome Kong in a NO DQ match!

Stone Cold is looking to wrestle and may just survive the match for the Tag Titles and is likely to leave after this rivalry is over he is likely to leave! As his body is realy running out and may only return to the ring for Special Enforcer and other things but not wrestling!

And after that news Joey Matthews will be debuting as a face against James Storm!

James Storm had this to say Joey why jump the ship to WWE from TNA when you know you will just run your career out when you LOSE!