TNA Lockdown 2012 Preview & Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Jeff swanton off the cage FTW

That would be pretty awesome actually. For some reason I also think we'll see Angle attempt his famous moonsault from the top of the cage.

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
It's interesting. Back in 2010, at I believe it was No Surrender, Angle and Hardy had a pretty mediocre match, IMO. Two years later, they're having near MOTN quality matches. Crazy how the world works.

It's good that you said near, MOTN is A Double's bitch.

That would be pretty awesome actually. For some reason I also think we'll see Angle attempt his famous moonsault from the top of the cage.

He always does the moonsault and never lands it :lol:

Sabretooth

Reaction score
For some reason I also think we'll see Angle attempt his famous moonsault from the top of the cage.

Maybe this time he'll make actually contact with his opponent.

The Viper

Reaction score
You thought their match at No Surrender was mediocre. Sorry bro but your crazy. I loved the hell out of that match. They went two 5 minute overtimes. And still no victor. I thought it was a great match so I don't know what your getting at.

The booking of that match was horrible. Why give them two 5 minute overtimes and still not have a victor? Just keep the match going until there was a winner. I hated the ending of that match. Made no sense, whatsoever. I guess the stuff in the match itself was pretty decent but that ending kind of ruined it for me.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Maybe this time he'll make actually contact with his opponent.

I hope so, it was pretty brutal last year. Of course so was starting off the "blood feud" match with a fucking headlock, but I've already gone on about that numerous times. :lol:

Sabretooth

Reaction score
The booking of that match was horrible. Why give them two 5 minute overtimes and still not have a victor? Just keep the match going until there was a winner. I hated the ending of that match. Made no sense, whatsoever. I guess the stuff in the match itself was pretty decent but that ending kind of ruined it for me.

The match was amazing is what it was. So what if there was no victor. Kurt was bleeding too much. Not a bad story.

That's why its famous. :lol:

Last year he made absolutely no contact with jarrett whatsoever. It was pretty funny. He crossed himself and then missed by like a yard

The Viper

Reaction score
The match was amazing is what it was. So what if there was no victor. Kurt was bleeding too much. Not a bad story.

OMGZ THEIR WAZ BLOOD~!!! IT MOOST BE GUD~!!!!

Fuck that. But that's your opinion and you're entitled to it.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
OMGZ THEIR WAZ BLOOD~!!! IT MOOST BE GUD~!!!!

Fuck that. But that's your opinion and you're entitled to it.

I think he's arguing that the match stopping was logical due to the blood loss.

The Viper

Reaction score
I think he's arguing that the match stopping was logical due to the blood loss.

If that's the case, then okay. Maybe that makes some sense.

I guess I'll have to watch it again (I'm pretty much going off of the last time I saw it which was a little after the PPV), so maybe my memory is a little foggy of the exact ending. I just remember it having 2 sudden deaths and no winner. Completely forgot about Angle bleeding.

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
I really don't want to see Storm as World Champion, we should pray for Bobby come Lockdown.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
James has been here since day 1. Considering he could have went to wwe, TNA should give him a long title reign.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
If that's the case, then okay. Maybe that makes some sense.

I guess I'll have to watch it again (I'm pretty much going off of the last time I saw it which was a little after the PPV), so maybe my memory is a little foggy of the exact ending. I just remember it having 2 sudden deaths and no winner. Completely forgot about Angle bleeding.

If I'm not mistaken, I believe if Angle lost that match he would have had to "quit" wrestling forever. Obviously that means they booked themselves into a corner but couldn't let him go over Hardy because of their plans for Hardy at BFG. So they cheapened the ending a bit and then made a three way, which also allowed Anderson to take the fall because that way Angle still wouldn't have to retire.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Yeah Apex. Kurt Angle said if he didn't win the world title, he'd retire. So TNA had them look strong by putting on a great match but fucked up the ending so neither man would be defeated. The match was fantastic and the ending made sense for the storyline purposes.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
One thing you have to remember is at the time Hardy was secretly aligned with Hogan and Bischoff. And he would be revealed as the centerpiece of 'they' at BFG. Easy E couldn't risk letting it go to another finish so he called it a draw and made the triple threat.